« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Injuries

Caused by Wife,

Not SUV

11/28/2009 10:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger Woods
Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

Tiger WoodsWe're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Junk in theTrunk

Man - I hope to GOD we don't end up with a Phil Hartman kind of situation.

She told the police that he was sleeping? Well, then they should have told her to wake him the hell up!

vintagewhatever

People who say a marriage can and should be saved after someone is caught cheating are stupid and don't value the sanctity of marriage. God knows you are not honoring your vows and your marriage is not "sacred" even if you do continue to stay married. Stop pretending for the social status of being married.

Jake

to junk in the trunk: I've been thinking the same thing all day. God I hope she doesn't. They've got two kids, I don't think she would end up going that insane.

JP

beeyotch went NUTS! I'm guessing the kids got to witness Mommy going psycho too. What a class act.

Adam Pacman Jones

Tiger Woods could just as easily be living the Derek Jeter lifestyle going through different breezies monthly as a single guy. He chose a marriage and to have children because he actually wanted to be a committed husband and father. If anything, I think she is the one cheating and looking to pin something on him to get at his bank account in a nasty, possible divorce. I'm on team Tiger!

ChuckyDee

It just keeps getting better, and better. I wonder if she would have went for him if he had no money.

tim

Isn't that something. I'm sure all of the male haters out there naturally assumed he did something to her. How does it make you feel now that she's is the violent one. I hope they press charges against the little witch. Check this out if you are doing Christmas shopping online: http://stores.homestead.com/TJWVideoltdcom/StoreFront.bok

Michelle

I believe it.

fame ho

It is none of your business, Wonder how you would like it if the media was investigating your life?

bianca

Serves him right. 95% of black athlethes and entertainers (even the wanna be with no talent) believe that having a white woman or one that is just very very very barely black is some type of social promotion! When I see TO, Lamar Odum,the whole LA Lakers team, OJ (who got his 'comeuppance') etc. I shake my head in absolute disgust at their insecurities. I hope all those white and barely just a little black women kill their ass! RIP you all! None of these women would want your black or half black ass if you didn't have $$$.!! RIP on the other side!

Gus Lequerica

Well that was a plot twist

Culo97

Dayum. I guess you don't mess with Swedish women. They'll F you up.

mch

Tiger's own Chervon Tournament being held in Thousand Oaks will be coming up next week, i will be watching to see if he shows up. this is Tiger's very OWN tournament, the money goes to his foundation.
Elin scratched Tiger on his face?- maybe the scratch marks will still be there?
poor Tiger, went messing with that slut whore - allegedly - Rachel Unitel, who's specialty is screwing married men.

lety

I hope the Enquirer has prove to back up their story, cause I smell a major law suit coming from Tiger if it's not true

MichelleR

I thought it sounded suspicious. I always felt like she used that golf club for more than just helping him get out of the car. Too convenient. That's what you get for marrying a model chick with no brains. Now, you're bored with nothing to talk about so you go out and find it elsewhere. Cheating ain't always about sex.