« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger's Alleged Mistress: I Never Saw His Putter

11/28/2009 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman accused of having an affair with Tiger Woods says she has never slept with him and calls the entire story "bulls**t."

Tiger Woods, Rachel Uchitel

TMZ spoke with Rachel Uchitel, the woman the National Enquirer named as Woods' mistress. She said she has met Tiger before, but never had sex with him. She claims the "sources" that spoke to the Enquirer were each paid $25,000 for their story.

Sources tell TMZ Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, were arguing over the alleged affair right before Tiger's accident yesterday.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

nancy

That's just a good photo. In her other shots, she looks 50, well at least 45. Seriously, lay off the cigs, booze, and sun.

TMP

This may be the most ignorant group of comments that I have ever read. Seriously. Cheating is not a race issue. Cheating is not something that only men do. Cheating is a CHOICE, not a mandatory thing for rich and famous people to do. And it's sad to see that there are so many jaded people out there. I personally know MANY couples who are happy being with each other who don't cheat. Money doesn't make you cheat. PEOPLE choose it. IF he cheated on his wife, that's horrible however, it doesn't let her get off the hook for attacking him with a golf club. The point here is, none of us regular folks know what actually happened between the two of them. YET.

Melinda

Did anyone else notice that the skank's lips look like an inflamed anus?

BubbaP

I really do not think he had the time of day or the time to have an affair.
I think Tiger and Elen had a big argument about the Enquirer and that Elen has a BIG temper. Most women from other countries other then the US seem to be wild tempers especially the European countries.
I think they had a shouting match and then she hit him and scratched him and then chased him out of the house with a golf club. She then chased him as he tried to drive away and then she hit the car window with the golf club. then when he got hurt she was crazy sorry and afraid for him cause she loves him.

alan

Yeah, but I bet she saw his driver.

Digger

Surely has to be one of the funniest headlines ever: TIGER'S ALLEGED MISTRESS: I NEVER SAW HIS PUTTER.
Laughing my a** off!
There's another one about a 'Hole In One' and that his wife got 'The Wrong End Of The Club'

Charlottecollector

Is it just me...or does she look like Ashley Dupre???

Ayn

Great header, but I think it should be, "I never saw his PUTZ"

John Doyle

Oldest saying in the world...."Variety is the spice of Life (and Love)". She should have factored in some strange when she married him. OR, the odd threesome, in the privacy of their own home, would have taken the edge off and kept everything under wife's control. The behind the back stuff is predictably dangerous. My 2 cents!!!

lisa

How come she didn't say anything when the story first broke of Tiger cheating? Let's see Tiger is a millionaire or billionaire and can pay her off much more then a magazine. I would change my story also. So Tiger wife know he isn't faithful this is just the first time it leaked out of the house. Watch how quickly it fades

Dave

Either Tiger has a lot of money or he's got a long putter

Terry

Yuck, if that was the affair the dude needed pain killers.

We really need to move on from those cheesy fish pout pose's ladys! they dont make ya sexy they make ya look desperate.

Mel

Good going Elin!! If he's cheating on you he deserved the golf club upside his head. He should have thought about cheating before he became a father. Hit him again Elin!!!!

cookie

PLEASE,what difference does it make who the woman is.the top of their heads all look the same to a cheating man when its in between their legs.hes not lookin for love,ladys need to realize that.As for the wife i figured this thing out and so did many smart women right after the story broke,who is she to just send the police away,unless she has something to hide!!! guess she should be glad it was tiger and not chris brown(love your music chris) more the any magazine,news papers or photoghaphers,she better watch out for HIS mamma!!!

Wendy

He's probably got a little bitty putter anyway!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments