« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

The 911 Call

11/29/2009 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made when Tiger Woods crashed his SUV early Friday morning.

911 call
The caller, a male, can be heard telling dispatchers, "I need an ambulance immediately, I have someone down outside my house ... It's a car accident ... My neighbor, he hit the tree. I see him and he's laying down."

When the dispatcher asked if the person was unconscious, the neighbor responded, "Yes."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rick

he didn't back into the fire hydrant. You can see the paint is on the drivers side front bumper he backed out went to leave his wife ran out into the street banishing DA CLUB he swerved to get around her hit the hydrant and into the neighbors tree . I have my source

american alex

I am painting this picture. It is too juicy not to render in oils!
american alex dot com..watch my progress. I love painting media events.this is a juicy one!

UGGGGHHH

Leave him alone. He is still an ACE.

Amy

Harvey, this just gets weirder and weirder. Is Elin beating on Tiger? Is Tiger beating on Elin? What the hell is Tiger taking narcotics for -- his knee surgery was like a year ago. If Tiger has scratches on his face, why is he unconscious? Why is the ho bitch lawyering up with Allred? Unbelieveable ...

a fan

How insane do you have to be to chase your husband, the worlds' most famous and rich athlete, into the street with a golf club and then do what ?? after he hit the tree that ended up with him being unconscious?

TMZ hits a new low

How did this Fred Sanford type get a house in a multi-million dollar neighborhood?

a fan

Good thing they do not have a gun as readily available as golf clubs in that house.

Phil Mickelsin

Tiger's really struggling these days. Even his wife beats him.

TigerOhMy

I agree with 44.

JK NY Golf examiner

a fan

I hope they did a ct scan on his head. He could have a brain injury. People do not become unconscious for no reason.

bitch please

#46, rick... what you are saying makes sense.

So why don't they just tell the truth??

Tiger is making this media circus WAY worse with his lame lies and avoidance.

jim

9-1-1 caller also appeared to be "impaired". You figure someone who
lives in Tiger's "hood" would know how to use a phone!?

bitch please

Did the guy not know it was his neighbor Tiger Woods???

wtf

mddiva

It appears the caller wanted to protect Tiger's identity by calling him his neighbor versus saying it's Tiger Woods who hit the tree. I agree with other posts he is definitely protecting his wife knowing she can be charged with domestic assault. Too bad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments