« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger: I Need a 'Kobe Special'

11/29/2009 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods had a "Kobe Special" on his brain hours after what looks like a domestic dispute with his wife, Elin Nordegren -- this according to someone who spoke with Tiger on Friday.

Tiger Woods

During the phone conversation on Friday, Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger."

During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him.

As we first reported, Tiger told the friend his wife had scratched his face up during an argument over a report that the golf great had cheated on her. The "other woman" named in the story -- Rachel Uchitel -- calls the report "bulls**t."

Tiger WoodsOf course, the Kobe reference is the now-famous house/ring he gave his wife Vanessa after the whole Colorado thing. We're assuming Tiger was joking, though he can certainly afford it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

MightyMad

LOL... BEST STORY OF THE YEAR - HANDS DOWN. AND IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER!

BTW, WHO THE HELL IS TIGER'S SO-CALLED BUDDY WHO KEEPS TELLING THIS STUFF TO TMZ?! THAT DUDE IS GOLD!!!

Matt

Well written article and quite funny.

Only marry foreign women

What was Tiger Woods' wife doing out at 2AM?

Clubbing

lisa lisa

Dead Daddy is so proud of his honorable son.

Amy

Harvey: This is a great story. Just hope your sourcing is good. Would hate to see this backfire. It is beginning to smell like there's someone hidin' in the woodpile, if you know what I mean.

opi

I'm sure Earl is rolling over in his grave at the acts of his son. A situation like this shows Tiger has NO CHARACTER. It's not something you can buy at Zales either, it's something you developed, like his father, or not, like his IDIOT son, the billionaire JERK.

SoCal Razzles

"Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him."

What a completely ignorant thing for him to say. Completely ignorant.

Lesley

Didn't I just read somewhere, about a month ago, that this girl was caught cheating with a married David Boreanaz too?

opi

I believe these "sources" are big eared nurses and cops who overheard Tiger say all this at the hospital.

antbabs

I've been reading and posting for last 24 hours as many of you probably have as well. We all know, or basically know what went down, but no, TMZ feels the need to keep embellishing their "headlines" with regard to info coming from this "friend". This is the second, maybe third, post where info is coming from Tiger's "friend". Well if that true, probably not Tiger's "friend" any longer. Give it a rest. With that said, I am beginning to not believe anything coming any longer from TMZ.

meme

I don't think Zales is going to carry the same kind of "Kobe Special" that Vanessa got from her dog of a hubby. No 8 carat, $4 million dollar, purple diamond rings at Zales.

I think Tiger's friend is a loudmouth and a bit of a twit for leaking this stuff to the press.

rumpel

I call BS on this one. I can believe that he cheated, and that they got into an argument that caused the accident. But that he's making jokes the next day about Kobe, and rings, and "going ghetto"? And the person he's making these jokes to is immediately turning around and talking to TMZ? Come on now. Y'all getting carried away. I smell a lawsuit coming for this one.

antbabs

Maybe TMZ and Tiger's so called friend will need to belly-up with good attorneys too. This is just beginning to sound just way over the top.

nowayjose

It had better have a matching necklace to go with it...and if his wife went ghetto..let's just say she was following his *ss in....

b. posey

I am having a hard time believing what the media is reporting.I truly believe Tiger is destined to be the worlds greatest golfer!
I think Elin hit him with the golf club,but I don't believe he cheated.
If he did he did not deserve a beat down!
Whatever the case I hope they work it out! I love to see them on the 18th green the family is beautiful!
Tiger I will pray for your family.