Troopers Ticket Tiger over Crash

12/1/2009 5:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' car crash is really gonna cost him ... $164.

FHP Presser: Click to watch
The Florida Highway Patrol just said Tiger will be given a ticket for careless driving -- the result of Friday's single-vehicle crash.

The FHP said the investigation is complete and it will not seek any search warrants for his medical records.

The agency also says no one involved has made claims of domestic violence.

intheknow

This is a huge Florida Highway Patrol coverup. Tiger was on drugs when he wrecked his SUV. He was so mentally out of it that the emergency department had to intubate him at the hospital. FHP has decided not to pursue the blood evidence because once they did, they would have no option but to pursue criminal charges. I know most of what people post is speculation, but this info comes straight from the ER.

Only marry foreign women

Police departments get federal money for domestic violence but only if a woman was helped. A few billion is available in Obama's stimulus plan.

charlene

If it had been anyone else in America, They would be sitting in jail for domestic abuse. What a sad, sad world we are living in. You can now buy your freedom.

The Seer

Says Dan @256:
"THE CONCLUSION: Marriage is all-risk for men. The best thing to do is NOT to marry if you can, but if she forces it, get the best lawyer you can afford to draw up a pre-nup so you don't walk out broke when the marriage breaks down.

Screw her objections if she doesn't want it. Be smart. Otherwise you'll be waving to YOUR kids, at YOUR HOUSE, being maintained with YOUR money."
---------------------------------
Oh, boo hoo you Sissy Mary. Here's another perspective. My ex made 30k a year to my 77K. When I got sick and needed disability, he abandoned the marriage, I mean, my MONEY. Men are gold-diggers too. Fortunately I had no children with him, and the very nice judge gave me 90 percent of the assets which was more like 60% after I paid the very nasty lawyer to take him out.

If your wife is raising your undoubtedly ill-mannered, poorly behaved, snot-nosed BRATS, and you decide to cheat, your sorry ass belongs OUT of that house, and YOUR children deserve to grow up in that house. Period. Man up and shut up.

On the flipside, my best buddy is a cop. He worked his butt off to get his dream house on the beach. Enter 10 years younger Ms. Golddigger girlfriend who has the NERVE to demand he put her name on the title of HIS house when they get married. I told him to get a prenup if he's silly enough to marry this piece of work.

My point is it goes both ways. Tiger's success has clearly gone to his heads above and below. He thumbs his nose at the law. He is disrespectful to EVERYONE ELSE who must stand by as he makes a mockery of the law, while the rest of us must abide OR ELSE. Not fair. The guy is a jerk. Should the woman who bore his children get a good settlement? Yes. She'll have to raise them while he's off golfing and doing strippers and whatever else a self-important, self-centered twit does.

I'd like to beat the crap out of him myself. Oh, and it would BE WORTH getting arrested for. I'm not saying the wife is an angel, but this guy and his ilk make me sick.

Jeep Michigan

So nothing was wrong??...he just drove into a Fire Hydrant and a Tree for no reason? something does not add up, they should have done a sobriety check then...not much can be done 4-5 days after the fact. Must be nice to have friends in high places.

OtownBS

What happened. There was a fight in the SUV, the wife was trapped in the back and the child safety locks were on, the clubs were in the back, and they were swung, and swung, and swung, and his face and the windowns lost, the SUV crashed.

Only marry foreign women

Alak! in both of your examples the judge gave the woman more money and the man less money.

Additionally you are threatening violence.

Are you retarded?

Alina

When they said 164...which i was waiting for 164,000...to pop out of her mouth,i was so laughing. Tiger is richer than Oprah. It his wife that should come out and say" Tiger and I have talked and are ok." WELL NOW EVERYONE SCREWED TIGER???....The tool girl was TRYING TO FIX HER RELATIOHSHIP?

justice is served

TMZ too big for their britches? It's time to back off trying to scoop reputable news sources, unless you don't mind blowing it like you did with this story!

Linda Lovelest

"Tiger Woods, who has been tight-lipped about the odd occurrence the other night, has now publicly displayed disappointment about his wife's club selection. Elin Nordegren, Woods' wife, reportedly used a pitching wedge to smash the SUV as Woods pulled away, however Tiger has claimed that he advised her to use a club with more power, like a four iron."

Steve

Anyone know of a billionaire Swedish golfer hottie I can marry? I'm tired of babysitting for Jesper.

Steve

This just in....

The story has changed yet again. The mystery of smashed rear window takes a new twist.
Sources close to the case are now reporting that Tiger and Elin had a knock down drag out fight the night of Thanksgiving. Elin was demanding that Tiger buy Norway so Elin and her family could cash in on real estate they recently purchased on the border of Norway and Sweden. Tiger balked citing the 50 million he was currently dumping into his Florida Island retreat thats modeled after a Motel 6 that Tiger uses on getaways with "19th hole skanks". Elin was so upset she threw her 10 caret diamond ring at Tiger and nailed him right in the lips . Tiger claims she yelled at him saying, "don't come back till you get get me a Kobe special and another Major". Tiger decided to down a few Quaaludes and take a drive and get some fresh air. Since it was 2:30 AM Tiger noticed the rear window of his ride had a lot of condensation built up on it. Rather than hunt for the defogger switch Tiger decided to smash the window out for better visibility. he turned to Stevie Williams and asked for a sand wedge. Before Stevie handed it to him Tiger tossed a few blades of grass in the air and changed his mind to a 9 iron....the rest is history.

barb

257. If the cops see someone who looks injured from an attack, do they normally not write it down or do an immediate investigation? Worse if they think it's domestic abuse, do they normally send the injured person home with the potential abuser? Wow, if you laptop crime fighters believe that maybe you should demand the police be investigated for failing to do their job.

Posted at 6:18PM on Dec 1st 2009 by goober

-------------------------------------------------

Okay, I demand the police be investigated for failing to do their job.

marcusdolby

You and I pull out of our driveway run over a firehydrant and smash into a tree and walk away with a $164.00 fine..... yeah and monkies will fly out of my butt.

I hope your proud Tiger, you showed us ALL what you are.

chris

Whatever happened to leaving the scene of an accident?