Troopers Ticket Tiger over Crash

12/1/2009 5:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' car crash is really gonna cost him ... $164.

FHP Presser: Click to watch
The Florida Highway Patrol just said Tiger will be given a ticket for careless driving -- the result of Friday's single-vehicle crash.

The FHP said the investigation is complete and it will not seek any search warrants for his medical records.

The agency also says no one involved has made claims of domestic violence.

opi

Because the keystone cops did not see Woods impared at the scene, (huh!) the DA COULD NOT ask for a probable cause warrant to go after his medical records.

The lies, the payoffs, the coverup, all worked.

WOW

Well White people HOPE your happy. They should have thrown SNOW WHITES ass in jail. Had this been anything other there would have been a compleat investagation including charges being filed and someone would have been taken to jail the day of. WOW!

Steve

What are the chances that if you or I crashed a car so severely we were knocked out for over 6 minutes. Had to be taken away to a hospital for treatment. Did several thousand dollars damage to the car and fire hydrant. And the cops show up at your day and you tell them to go away..3 days in a row. And the 4th day you just skate with a 160 dollar ticket???? America coddles its famous athletes. They don't play by the same rules we do.
Note to Eldrick: Before getting in a blow up fight with the old lady again over erotic text messages with one of the 19th hole skanks that follow you around...hide all 9 irons, your wife has a wicked slice, next time if she connects you'll need implants to replace the pearly whites.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Harvey, Harvey, Harvey,"law enforcement sources tell tmz",huh? Maybe you thought that after pow-wowing with the worm at the bottom of that Tequila bottle, you think? I think I got a paper cut on my butt when I sat on some copy paper. You wanta investigate that?

Denver

Well,she sure won't be getting in the same bed with his ugly butt anymore. Blondie is for sure already doing her handsome Brad Pitt looking divorce attorney.-You asked for it woods...you got to pay to play.

who dat

This is a long way from being over. The first responders on the scene from FHP still need to be treated for whiplash due to looking the other way so quickly.

FHP Butch Cops 0 Tiger Woods 1

Lovely Rita

Jezzus Kerist! Finally! Leave Tiger alone you a-holes. This thing is a f-ng joke. The media is INSANE!

Brian

Elin, now there are TWO mistresses? Just two you know of anyway.... you want to "get even" with him? I'll be more than happy to accomodate you!

kat

Although, I said I would never look at TMZ again, I have to break my word just to say to Harry....I mean Harvey...you have pie all over your face!!!!! You should apologize to Tiger Woods and his family!!!!

Lori

What a bunch of sh%$. Such celebrity justice. What a bunch of wimps the Florida Highway Patrol are. Seriously, ANYONE else would have been arrested but the stupid cops were too impressed and scared of Tiger.
I am embarrassed to live in Florida with these bullcrap cops. SO EVERYONE FROM NOW ON DO NOT TALK TO COPS - WE DONT HAVE TO!!!!!!!! Take the Tiger stance on law enforcement and ignore the idiots. Thanks, Tiger, we will all do that from now on.

Paula

To validate your senseless pursuit I suppose you have to save face by issuing something. Your priorities are on the nose.

Bring 'Em Young

I apologize. I didn't want to hear the talk about double standards, but you posters were right.

hoocheekoo

This went down perfectly. Tiger kept his mouth shut while everyone else overreacted. He was cited the same as any other John Doe walking the street would have been. That's fair. He's probably cheated on his wife, knows he had a 'whoopin' coming, and is not going to file charges against her or string this out any longer than he has to.

King, this case is closed! Tiger, take the rest of the year to get yourself together and get started on mending the marriage. Then time to tee it up!

Be sure to take the wife and kids with you when you leave town for a while. It's probably gonna be necessary to pull things back together. And good luck. Hope the the two of you can work this out. You've got kids to raise!

And, girls, get back to work and shut up!

Fore!

Old Greg

just another couple of white hoes after a black athlete's money. one is smart enough to marry his dumbass and the other gets to break up the happy home. all women are hoes in one way or another just that some are more expensive and overt.

Geraldo

Dang that Trooper in the picture looks tough.Wonder if she would like to go have some beers with me and shoot our guns.

Tiger needs to run faster when Elin is after him.None of this would happen if he was quick on his feet.