Troopers Ticket Tiger over Crash

12/1/2009 5:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' car crash is really gonna cost him ... $164.

FHP Presser: Click to watch
The Florida Highway Patrol just said Tiger will be given a ticket for careless driving -- the result of Friday's single-vehicle crash.

The FHP said the investigation is complete and it will not seek any search warrants for his medical records.

The agency also says no one involved has made claims of domestic violence.

Jake

Wow TMZ who knew you could crack a Traffic Violation so nicely, these last few days must have been exhausting for you all..bunch of douche bags.

who dat

The Salahis have petitioned the government to allow the FHP investigate them also.

Only marry foreign women

Nobody saw me hit my woman. I'm a convicted felon. WTF

Denver

80. Although, I said I would never look at TMZ again, I have to break my word just to say to Harry....I mean Harvey...you have pie
all over your face!!!!! You should apologize to Tiger Woods and his family!!!!
******************************************************************

Harvey doesn't have pie on his face...Tiger has golf-club all over his face.-apologize to tiger and his family...are friggin kidding ?...oh,and what family(?)...they gonna take half and blow !!

Stat1124

A waste of freaking tax payers dollars. A damn news conference to announce a $164 ticket! No wonder Florida is so damn screwed up! I love living here but this is just plain ridiculous!

Only marry foreign women

the cop is a fat pig. she could not chase down a criminal. it must be apart of the diversity program.

Dan

Check out the State Trooper...I didn't know Phil Mickelson's mom was a cop.

Ruby

I don't know why so many of you take what TMZ prints as gospel. No other media outlets report on this as much as you have in the last 3-4 days. The cops have nothing to go on which is why all he's getting is a freaking ticket.

I agree if there was abuse on either side they should be arrested. They got nothing! Move one!

Meowch

If it was you or me, there would also be charges for destruction of public property...

Zippie

did all the FHP on the scene get autographs? It was ridiculous to ever assume that a rich celebrity wouldn't get treated with kid gloves in America

Larry

LET'S SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT...TIGERS' WIFE BEATS THE HELL OUT OF HIM FOR CHEATING ON HER...TIGER SAYS TO HIMSELF "IF THE LAW/MEDIA GETS A HOLD OF THIS MY WIFE WILL GO TO JAIL...THEN SHE'LL PROBABLY DIVORCE ME FOR CHEATING...WHICH WILL COST ME HALF OF MY FORTUNE...SHE'LL EXPOSE ME AS A CHEATER WHICH WILL TARNISH MY REPUTATION AND THAT MIGHT COST ME HALF OF MY ENDORSEMENTS...HMMMM LET'S SEE...I KNOW!!! I'LL GIVE MONEY TO ANYBODY THAT I HAVE TO AT THE FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL TO SHUT UP AND NOT PURSUE THIS ANY MORE!!!"...ONCE AGAIN...JUST LIKE WACKO JACKO...CELEBRITY JUSTICE AT ITS' FINEST!!!

jan

Tigers tooth brush probably costs more than that ticket. So domestic abuse is ok if a woman does it? Maybe we will be hearing more about women beating there husbands. Oh wait no way, you have to be rich & famous to get away with crimes... Noone has the right to hit anyone no matter what. Tiger could have been killed in the heat of one moment of anger.There are laws for the rich & laws for the average person. Such double standards!!!

Greg

Is Phil's mom a trooper? Man that looks like a female Phil.

A.B.

"Breaking news" - Tiger Woods gets a ticket of 164 dollars for careless driving - on his own driveway. Haha!

I can feel the cops' heads on fire, trying to get out of the situation. TMZ is breathing down their necks, people are turning into a lynch mob here, everyone knows for sure what happened and are talking jail, deportation and what not. And then some boss somewhere, who still has a head on his shoulders and maybe learned something from the MJ case, says that there IS NO CASE. Back off!

-But we have to do SOMETHING. People will think we look silly! And weak!

-OK, OK, give the man a ticket.

And all because they got sore for not being allowed into Woods' house, although he has a right to say no.

Well, seems Tiger Woods escaped Michael Jackson's fate this time (I agree that was in the air). Now what happens next in the family is their private business.

Only marry foreign women

What does Tiger Woods have in common with baby seals?

They both get clubbed by Norwegiens.