« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

New Woman Surfaces

12/1/2009 3:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned a woman has come forward to Us Weekly, claiming she had a 31-month affair with Tiger Woods and has a voicemail recording and texts to prove it.

New Woman
The woman, Jaimee Grubbs, claims she met Tiger in Las Vegas in April, 2007. The woman -- a cocktail waitress who was 21 at the time -- began what she says was a long-running affair with Tiger.

According to Us Weekly, Grubbs has more than 300 text messages from Tiger -- who married Elin Nordegren in 2004.

The magazine, which comes out tomorrow, claims Grubbs had 20 sexual encounters with Tiger. Us Weekly has photos, racy texts from Tiger, as well as a voicemail from November 24, in which Tiger suggests his wife might be on to the alleged affair.

Grubbs has appeared recently on VH1's "Tool Academy."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

who dat

Here are two of the text messages (from Tiger to Grubbs) that will be exposed tomorrow

“I will wear you out...when was the last time you got (bleeped)?”

“Send me something very naughty…Go to the bathroom and take (a picture).”

A warning from Tiger:

Now Grubbs is claiming that during her affair with Woods his wife became suspicious. According to Grubbs, Woods said, “My wife went through my phone and may be calling you.”

Chris

Is Tiger a sex addict? If this is true, he just another black athlete who loves some white tail and conveniently forgets that he's married.

Regina

I had sex with Tiger and Jaimee Grubbs also, but then I woke up and realized it was all a dream. I was rolling in a billion dollars and had my nuts all in Jaimee's mouth and then she woke up to. Wow when is Jaimee going to realize this is just some fantasy dream she is having. Jaimee call me when you wake up sweetheart and I told you last week that crack kills the brain cells.

who dat

Jaimee Grubbs is the other woman Elin found out about by going through Tigers phone. She was the real reason for the infamous late night fight. Not the 34 year old that has lawyered up by allred.

Please!

Tiger is dumb and done went and done it now.
Its a shame when you tell people you are not black and we can clearly look at you and we can't call you white with your dark skin.
Guys like Tiger are disgrace to both the Black and the Asian Community. Its a shame. You don't see white men walking around talking about " I'm not White.

Tiger you are black and so is your daddy. What happened to you is that you were raised by a non-black mother and she forgot to telll you that you were Black. You should have been around more black people growing up. Thats what happens when you are raised by a woman who is not black. You turn out confused. She couldn't help you

Halle Berry's mother told her. No one cares if you are Bi=Racial, Mixed or a Mutt. They call them like they see them.

Now your are a disgrace to the Caublasian Community. I guess that is your own community because I don't know of anyone else is claiming that.

The Barbershops are talking and the word is Black People don't care about you since like 5 years ago, cause you forgot where you came from.

SUE

Elin, pack your bags and pack up the kids and get the heck out of there. Don't say a word to him, just go. Skanks are going to be coming out of the woodwork now, let him face the firestorm on his own. Really, this guy has EVERYTHING, the fact that he would risk losing it all with these skanky girlfriends on the side tells you all you need to know. Get out of there before you get an STD. You can do better. He is SO not worth it.

lisa mae magillacuddy

what is up with him wanting her to take a picture from the batheroom peeing? ewwwwwww!! what else does this freak like?

Alexa

Elin's probably shopping around for a divorce lawyer at this point. You go, girl!!!

Grandma of Four

YIKES! I would NOT want to be Tiger Woods right about now! IF TRUE, he is going to be in deep doo-doo! WHAT could this man possibly have been thinking...assuming of course, he used his brain instead of another part of his anatomy to make decisions for him! And, a father with two adorable kids! I just do not understand some men! Shameful!

U really cracked me up!

TMZ, oustanding work, now, where is Bin Laden? U really crack me up!! Ha HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Saint Pauly Girl

Dear Elin:

Divorce Tiger and take it all!
Leave Florida ASAP and never look back!
You deserve much better than him!

lisa

@224 I couldn't have said it better myself. How many millionaires marry nannys? I hope that nanny take all his money and divides it with the other women

Amanda

I'm starting to believe that Rachel Uchitel did not in fact have an affair with Tiger but she is definitely one interesting lady.

Just seen a pic of her and Stephan Dorff (remember him that rescued Britney from the bath) sporting what is probably the best CAMEL TOE I have ever seen!!

To funny!!!

rainbow4321

Looks likw Tiger should have stuck with Hooters' blonde servers...least the ones in Tulsa didn't go running their mouths to the magazines..to each OTHER, yes, but not the media. Of course, he wasn't married back then, either.

Cherries

Looks like someone wants another slice of the money pie!
Why would any normal women want the world to know she is
a slut? I mean saying that you are sleeping with a married man,
is a real winner.
This world seems to be greedy, when it comes to money and attention.