Former Boss of Tiger Woods' Wife Unloads on Golfer

12/2/2009 9:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Swedish golfer who once employed Tiger Woods' wife -- Elin Nordegren -- and even introduced her to Tiger, just blasted him after a round today, saying he hopes Elin uses a driver next time instead of a 3-iron.

Jesper Parnevik
employed both Elin and her twin sister as nannies in 2000, introducing Elin to Tiger the following year. Parnevik told a reporter he feels "especially sad since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him."

Parnevik says Tiger may have taken his Nike credo too far and that next time, "Maybe not just do it."

Only marry foreign women

Violence against women is wrong. Violence against men is OK.

Boo Hoo

Sounds like Jesper should of kept Elin far away from Tiger's wood.

Rah-Rah

To Post #13 C--

I couldn't have said better myself!! Only the SMARTEST of men know how to keep their lives in tact by not being tied down to a woman.

George Clooney is another.

FormerFan

LOOKS LIKE PARNEVIK HAS BIGGER KNADS THAN TIGER.
THANKS FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND YESPER...AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR BEING HONEST, WHAT A CONCEPT!

Only marry foreign women

I want to hear how Elin saved Tiger's saved life after the car crash. When will she be on Oprah?

marion

To Lilli #25 or whatever your name: My description is right on target. We don't know what's been going on in that relationship. And for all we know they both could have been having affairs in this 5-year marriage. Don't be so quick to put a "halo" around Elin's head. I don't know this couple but I do know that NO ONE DESERVES THE VIOLENT BEHAVIOR THAT WAS CAUSED THAT NIGHT BY HIS WIFE. Anyway, Tiger said she didn't do anything to him that night, so there!

Boo Hoo

I know that if my husband just pulled out of the driveway and than 30 seconds later I heard a loud crash the first thing I would think to do is to grab a golf club. Wouldn't everybody? What a bunch of b.s.!

Joe

Why'd u get married tiger? You could have had all the ass in the world!! idiot..!

Tony B

★ ★ ★ HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY! ★ ★ ★

Boo Hoo

Tiger was bagging babes while his wife was pregnant. He deserves a nine iron to his golf balls.

Todd

Jesper is a hero.

Only marry foreign women

If you are in danger Tiger, please use a safer computer, or call 911, your local hotline, or the U.S. Florida Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-500-1119.

Boo Hoo

Tiger honey, only use your irons and keep your wood in your bag.

Stephie

This is completely made up. TMZ is making up BS to get ratings, that's wrong. Parnevik never said these things. Where's the link to his 'statement' to a 'reporter'?

scissors

Getting ready, choosing the right condom:

A number of different types of condom are now available. What is generally called a condom is the 'male' condom, a sheath or covering which fits over a man's penis, and which is closed at one end.

There is also now a female condom, or vaginal sheath, which is used by a woman and which fits inside her vagina. The rest of this page is about the male condom.