Former Boss of Tiger Woods' Wife Unloads on Golfer

12/2/2009 9:28 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Swedish golfer who once employed Tiger Woods' wife -- Elin Nordegren -- and even introduced her to Tiger, just blasted him after a round today, saying he hopes Elin uses a driver next time instead of a 3-iron.

Jesper Parnevik
employed both Elin and her twin sister as nannies in 2000, introducing Elin to Tiger the following year. Parnevik told a reporter he feels "especially sad since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him."

Parnevik says Tiger may have taken his Nike credo too far and that next time, "Maybe not just do it."

barb monaghan

Unbeleivable...I hate it when athletes and celebrities pretend to have high morals and then crash and burn. So sad.

Only marry foreign women

about 85% of women initiate divorce in a country with a 60% divorce rate. Tiger's adultery will not change this math. I dude ought to never marry.

Only marry foreign women

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention report, "In nonreciprocally violent relationships, women were the perpetrators in more than 70% of the cases. Reciprocity was associated with more frequent violence among women, but not men."

Crazyladee

Tiger wasn't living his true values? Unfortunately, Tiger did live his TRUE values, which were none. He confessed when there was photo and voicemail evidence made public. His million dollar PR people did an amazing job until last Friday.
Stranger than Tiger's self-destructive lack of control, are the nuts who comment how all "these people" and TMZ should stay out of Tiger's life. Hello? You are reading and commenting publicly on this so-called private matter. We paid a billion dollars to be in Tiger's business. He could return the money and buy his soul.

stalker

Jesper is angry because Tiger didn't pay him enough for hooking him up with Elin. Before Tiger, Elin was nothing but a nanny, getting Tiger was like hitting a Mega million jackpot. Tiger married beneath him period

Tyson

Mr. Parnevik whats going on with the twin sister? I'm a good guy, I won't cheat like some other people.

puck

I think Tiger Woods' wife broke the window out of the car to save him from CO poisoning -
she probably came upon him, he took off and had the car wreck.
I bet his labs included a CO level.

mau

Hubba, hubba, Jesper. Now HIS reaction is sexy. My kind of guy. And Elin, you're my heroine, xxoo

j

Run Elin run! Don't take the money - remember everytime he sticks you with his putter - you will have no clue where it has been. STD's while you are pregnant with the next one? Aids? You are way too good for him. With him, anything is possible.

Earthling

There is no bigger reward than love, and no bigger pain than betrayal.

anotherloserathlete

Why am I not surprised? Another high profile athlete throwing their life away on nasty home-wrecking whores. I don't feel bad for Tiger one bit. He made more than a mistake. I feel bad for the children. Someday they will be old enough to do a search on their father to find he is a douche bag on a power trip that didn't care about his family. Why get married? Why have kids? Nobody pressured him into that. I'm glad someone is speaking out. It's known on the tour that Tiger doesn't have many friends because nobody likes him. He's also a horrible tipper and a classless jerk. Karma is a bitch, Tiger.

Yolanda Nixon

Team Parnevik; love the duds.

steve

Maybe Jesper should concentrate on golf since he had to go back to Q school.....he is a no talent, goofy dressing DRUNK!!!! I would say Tiger will get him back on the course but I highly doubt Jesper will ever make it back to a major and anything close. BTW Jesper is just jealous.... have you seen his ugly fat hag he has at home!!!!

Mary

Team Jesper Parnevik and Elin Woods all the way...I'll never get the voice mail out of my head.

There are no greater sins than the ones Tiger Woods has created against and inflicted upon his beautiful wife and the mother of their children, i.e. not straying from the marital bedside once or twice but the entire course of their (almost) five-year marriage, plus the two-year dating period. I hope she has her own professional counsel so as not to be manipulated by his handlers, accountants, and lawyers during this shocking personal crisis. He's an absolute snake and the most despicable athlete of all time...no wonder he has attempted to keep his personal life so zealously guarded so he could treat a beautiful causian woman and mother of his children like a piece of dung.

J

Actually, dumbarz #119, Tiger is very well liked among his peers;

That's important to him.

What we think of him is not.

However, this incident will undoubtedly drop his stock, in the eyes of his peers;

The mystique is gone.

Tiger is now a JAG.

He's no longer the Platinum Standard.

He's the Gold Standard.

Nicklaus and Palmer are Platinum. Tiger no longer measures up to them- doesn't matter how many times he wins anything from now on.

That's what will haunt Tiger the most.