« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Voicemail

My Wife Is Onto Us

12/2/2009 12:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Us Weekly has just posted a voicemail allegedly left by Tiger Woods for his alleged mistress -- Jaimee Grubbs.

1202_tiger

In the call, you hear someone who sounds just like Tiger telling Jaimee to remove her name from her own voicemail, because Tiger's wife Elin "went through my phone and may be calling you."

As we previously reported, Jaimee bragged about her relationship with Tiger to co-workers and even played them this voicemail at work.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Larry

She's such a slut.

Only marry foreign women

Very few marriages last nowadays, and even guys older than me are telling me not to even think about it.

tenn

Why get married and have kids if you can't and don't want to keep your ding-a-ling in your pants? Sex crazed men out there, please explain.

Only marry foreign women

home wrecking whore, but thanks for the assist.

Allen Ridak

Has it gone down already, or is it just me who can't play the video?

Don't worry, someone has already put it on Youtube.

I'm tipping Tiger's lawyers are going to be very busy today.

Bren

Ohhh he better hide those golf clubs or anything else that can be used as a weapon!

Whamo

So what...do you think Arnies Army was all men? I can assure you an awful lot of these pros have Ho's. Since there have been professional athletes there has been cheating.....It just sucks when you're caught. You can be sure he has other one as well. News at 6!!! It's too bad because I like Tiger..hate to see him get burned like this because this one gonna be a Sh!t storm compared to his "crash"

Chris

TMZ is angry, lol! The reason why Us magazine got this email is becasue they pay $10K and up for every picture/video/etc. they can use in a story and TMZ pays only a couple of hundreds for pictures and video their mexican illegal "paps" take... don't belive me? check the paps around the videos TMZ posts and see for yourself -- even their cameraman in the studio is an illegal.

Brian

SOOOOOOO busted!

But then again, what did his wife think was going to happen?
The son of an army Sergeant that picked up his wife in Bangkok was going to make a good husband?
WTF was she thinking?
Oh, yeah. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is what the babysitter was thinking. Wonder how long before she is replaced by the current nanny.

Only marry foreign women

the divorce rate is 60% and even higher for celebs. Like this is a surprise. Not

Only marry foreign women

Is this the line to lose my kids, 18 years of income, and $300,000,000?

Only marry foreign women

We got another chump girls. Cha' Ching

John S

I am still so surprised that this is news? Has nobody ever heard of a sports athlete being involved in a sex scandal before? No doubt Tiger will be giving up some serious cash on this whole deal!

VodkaCran

Women being able to get away makes them a slut? What does that make men like tiger woods, who have a wife and kids but still sleep with women they don't even know. One of my closest axqaintance husband broguht home HIV to her because he cheated. I beleiev women shouldn't get married and they should in deed play the field or in the case of elin I would take every last penny i could get and that would make me a comfortable gold digger and I would certainly be okay with that. Elin made two children wear and tear on her body I would say she deserves half right?!!! yep she sure. Divorce his ass elin !

Only marry foreign women