« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods' Voicemail

My Wife Is Onto Us

12/2/2009 12:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Us Weekly has just posted a voicemail allegedly left by Tiger Woods for his alleged mistress -- Jaimee Grubbs.

1202_tiger

In the call, you hear someone who sounds just like Tiger telling Jaimee to remove her name from her own voicemail, because Tiger's wife Elin "went through my phone and may be calling you."

As we previously reported, Jaimee bragged about her relationship with Tiger to co-workers and even played them this voicemail at work.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Denver

Don't forget tiger groupies...there are many,many mmore messages texts and photos to be revealed over the next 2 weeks. The boy is just plain flat out busted as far as his 'gettin' busy with his putter.
Bye bye endorsment money,90% of his income...Bye bye wife...and bye bye to huge piece of his net-worth.

L.A.

what a stupid whore, putting Tigers business out there like that,,,,Someone needs to call chris brown to handle her,,,lol Seriously you stupid bimbo trying to get a family man caught up in your whorish ways,,,,,This stupid girl will always be the mistress for the rest of her life

cass

I think it's a setup, it's someone saying they are Tiger, that sorta sounds like him. The similarities fade at the end though.

shuffler

Posted at 9:32AM on Dec 2nd 2009 by Dani
I really hate to disagree with you but, Tiger DOES owe me. I am one of those who helped his career by paying big $$$$ to see HIM play. I also, have spent money on his products and sponsors products. As far as I'm concerned, he owes all of US.
---------------------
Sorry, he owes you nothing.

You paid for things you wanted to see and/or own. That's that. Sorry, it doesn't extend to his private life, him teaching you morals or anything of the sort. You got what you wanted; end of transaction. Thank you.

Kim

Tiger should be ashamed of himself . I feel so sad for his wife and kids , he has not only humiliated his wife in front of the world he has left her in a lot of pain ( broken heart). Shame, shame , shame on him !

Alberto

Wow...Tiger is playboy...now 3rd mistress discovered.. check this ouy

London not England

What I wanna know is: WHY IS THIS PRUGGY-FACED BLA-SIAN Man SOOOO ashamed of his Black heritage?
Does he REALLY THINK that marrying a Big Viking Bitch will change the color of his skin? (Michael Jackson tried it..it didn't work)
Or does he think that the "mainstream Caucasian" world will accept him better? If so, he's in for the rudest of awakenings....
What is it about certain African Americans that think they can "skate" by their own natural being? Have we been so stigmatized? I guess so....
Now he gets a Traffic ticket for crashing on his own property, and she gets a pass???
Interesting...Be it Billionaire or President, African Americans have a long way to go baby...

crock57

I am feeling bad for Tiger and his Family; it was just a matter of time; history shows us that all people on the top rung will eventually fall or be replaced.
Ex-President Clinton has set the standard for all American Men and thier cheating habits, for this I want to thank him. Tiger is no President, but he was sitting on a pretty high throne.
Like the majority of us thinking; Wow, Tiger can you be this famous and yet be this ignorant and nieave on thinking that you were different then any other man and this was not ever going to come back and bite you in the a$$. LOL on this whole thing and I am sure that Obama appreciates the deflection of America's intrest so he/they can pass the Health Bill while we are looking elsewhere.

KEN

Tiger its called a $19 throw away phone...get one next time!

London not England

#109-Shuffler

BRAVO!~!~!~!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Proud Black Person

@ Brother Harold, S.J.

No you don't, he is NOT black...he is "Cablinasian" (which he made up)..remember, he didn't want to associate himself with "US" so don't throw his sorry ass over here to race the minute he fycks up. lol

joc

If Tiger cheated on his wife then he is in good company. JFK most popular even though everyone knew he was a womanizer. Clinton, Kobe, and a host of others are more popular after cheating than before.

So the idea that Tiger may have had an affair is no big deal in today's society. And he will not lose one endorsement.

The real problem as I see it if all this were true and the wife caused his injuries is that it will happen again if she and he do not get anger management therapy. Men that cheat have a low self esteem even a Tiger Woods apparently needs assurances about his manhood for whatever reason. And men and women who physically abuse their mates have a major problem.

Good luck Tiger........hope you survive.

Adam

OUCH!

ewamaria

Dude! I've never cheated on anyone in my life but I think - I THINK - I would erase my call log or any messages from the person I'm cheating with. I think...

Denver

Wow...tiger even makes Jay-Z and "fiddy" look like nice guys.Woods is going to be busy writing a whole lot of huge Christmas "bonus" checks this year for "putter" management. Good-bye endorsement money !