Tiger Woods' Wife

Confronted Alleged Mistress

12/2/2009 2:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren placed an angry call to Jaimee Grubbs, Tiger's alleged mistress, confronting her about the alleged affair with her husband.

Confrontation
As we first reported, Grubbs bragged to co-workers at the Stone Rose Lounge in West Hollywood, claiming she was having an affair with Tiger and even playing them the voicemail Tiger left for Jaimee on November 24 -- when he asked her to remove her name from the outgoing message on her voicemail because Elin was becoming suspicious.

Co-workers tell TMZ on Friday -- the day of Tiger's crash -- Jaimee went to work, played the voicemail to co-workers and then later in the evening said she had received a call from a blocked number. Jaimee says she answered and asked who was on the line. Jaimee says the caller -- a woman -- did not identify herself but said, "You know who this is because you're f**king my husband."

tiger woods

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Anonymous

Here is one solution to unfidelity. Have the male clipped or chemically treated. Do the same to the female or put a locked chastity belt on by court order. Seriously, given the rate of stds and legal fallout something should be done to preserve the health of partners and preserve the stability of families.

betty

Doesn't this scag remind you of another scag mistress....Monica Lewinsky!!!!!! Why did she save the voice messages and emails? Well,do you think it might be because she knew that she would be getting big bucks for them one day? Monica saved a dress that had sperm on it,uuuuhhh!, the presidents sperm!!! Speaks loudly of extortion to me, what do you think? Wasn't love here folks, just out and out extortion goin on!!

pinkkitty626

This whole thing is really making me sick. I know most people assume Elin married Tiger for the money....BUT what if she married him because she loves him?? I happen to think she did, and this must be absolutely devastating for her, completely ruining her life. She will never be the same again after such horrible betrayal. What a cold, self-centered bastard he is.

Amused

OMG..this is too entertaining! Some of the comments on here amaze me..some people have taken this story to all kinds of interesting places and made some of the UGLIEST comments. People like "nunya"
and "d"... you appear to have some very deep seeded anger issues with white women that you should think about seeking help for. Like the many that suggested Elin take her issues up with Tiger, not the women he had affairs with, I'm thinking you should speak to black men about your concerns with who they choose to involve themselves with, rather than carrying around so much animosity for white women in general, not ALL of us are in relationships with black men. "mrs Dee"...your comment sounded like you were proud that "The sisters would have kept his dirty secrets in the closet". Really? Cause all 'the sisters' I know would have been airing those dirty secrets on FRONT street to anybody who would listen. Making sure people heard their side of the story, not sitting back letting people they don't even know judge them and tell their story...and then there were, "DaddyFatSacks", "Nimrod" and "Superflybrotha"...who all felt the need to post ugly comments about beating the "white" woman and keeping her in line. I had to laugh, not only because your ignorance was shining so brightly, but because I was hoping you are at least smart enough, if you are involved in a relationship with a woman of your own color, to not even think about making a comment like that to her...cause you KNOW, she will have your butt tied up and beat down so fast you'll forget what your name is, let alone where you live and kudos to them for not putting up with your crap. Maybe one day, though I highly doubt it, you will have the opportunity to be with a white woman and you try that with them. Just be sure you don't get one of us strong "white" women, cause men that try to beat on us, regardless of their skin color, ought not be naive enough to close their eyes and go to sleep that night. The more I read, the more I couldn't believe not only how many comments about "race", their were, but even a couple attacking gender, too. Like "gayguysrule",
who I had to wonder if they accidentally ended up on the wrong post??? I get really tired of seeing the same people who say they want to see an end to prejudice, be the FIRST to deal the race card in the mix of any and every discussion that comes up, no matter how irrelevant it is. Do you not think racism goes both ways and when you make ignorant comments based on skin color you are only keeping yourself down? Then there was "swallow your pride and come back to the black side" if you want the support of the African American community or, black men like white women because, "white women are better looking" and "white women smell better"...seriously? These comments, like racism, are based on pure ignorance. My career exposes me to many people on a daily basis and I assure you, I've seen good and bad in EVERY skin color. The sooner the magazinez, websites and every other media outlet get back to covering stories we SHOULD be concerned about, like those that have lost jobs and can't afford to feed their children or are being turned away from shelters and forced to sleep on the streets in the bitter cold with their children because they have no more beds, the better off we'll all be. I apologize for the long post, but after reading all the comments that took this discussion where it never should have gone, I had to speak up and now, as for me...I'm going to continue to hold on to that dream that maybe one day, we can all stand up together for what's right and wrong...without prejudice. Can I get an Amen? ;)

lili

To #314, Amused, well said, and Amen.

So many tragic comments, truly.

charles

TIGER WOODS ALL AMERICAN MALE, ALL AMERICAN MAN!

Colonel

While Tiger is taking off the tour - this 22 yr old kid is on fire to be the next Tiger!!

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19