Tin Roof Rusted

12/2/2009 2:14 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 52-year-old resurfaced at some event recently, looking pristine.

Cindy Wilson
Cindy's late brother Ricky Wilson was also a founding member of The B-52's.

In 1981, Cindy appeared in one episode of the Lee Majors TV series "The Fall Guy" as "Secretary."

Simone

Putz!!!!!!!!!!!! She is looking over 60!!!!!

But, at least, FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!

azh01e

brb, must go puke!

Jezzy

Call the Taxidermist back!

The other female B52's member,
Kate is 61 and looks fantastic
but Cindy look awful in this
pic and she's only 52?!

I think TMZ got her age wrong:
She's really 82!

She looks like a waitress at
the Old Dusty Inn.

Lorraine

I have met her recently and she looks nothing like this. She looks beautiful. TMZ has a way with finding these awful pics of people.

LadyCaCa

She looks like an extra from Mars Attacks. I know, it's a cruel thing to say but I didn't want to give myself a bad case of gas from holding that in.

Whamo

I've loved this band since they fisrt broke back in the late 70's It sucks to see some of your favorite singers lookin kinda old.
Hey...Bowie still looks great so what the hell. All you kids out there...someday this will be you! It seems like a long way away but it sneeks up on you somehow.

toby cameron I can still fit into my hs cheerleader uniform!

This pic is sad. I hate when a celeb lets herself go and gets fat. Woman need to work at a good body...this could be a poster for teen girls to say slim and trim!

Poindexter

I love me some Cindy! Give her a break....she's had a couple of kids.

Bash a Pap

First of all, this picture is NOT representative of how beautiful she looks now. I saw here in Atlanta not long ago and she looked amazing. And the music she is producing with her husband is gorgeous. So there...

pollynoo

Tammy Faye Bakker is alive...

bjb

Bless her heart, is this just a bad picture to does she really look to be 10 years older than Kate when she's supposed to be 9 years younger than Kate?

Or...has Kate had some good work done?

Doesn't matter, I still love them both!

P

Eeeeeesh!

mia

I cannot stand the "let herself go" abuse! Those of you who make such callous remarks have no clue about female physiology. For most women, as they pass through their 40's they go through hormone hell caused by failing ovaries culminating in menopause. Average age of menopause is 50-51. It's totally unavoidable. The only thing women can do is try to make the best of the situation, possibly supplementing hormones, possibly making some lifestyle changes, but it's basically the luck of the draw.... if you're lucky you don't experience hell, if you're unlucky you do. That hell includes weight gain, sleepless nights, hot flashes (sometimes multiple times per hour every hour every day) and other very very unpleasant symptoms. It's the body chemistry causing it all to happen, severe estradiol withdrawal which knocks all of the other hormones and chemicals out of whack. It's not happening because the women have become lazy or uncaring. Have some sympathy, people!

David M.

That's why men should not get married. That sexy women you married will turn out looking like her someday. And for those women that say that that comment is bad. Women marry men for money so it doesn't matter what men look like when they get older.

wears52-Bs

OMG LOOK~~~it's Kate Gosselin in 30 years!!! (mommy I'm scared!!!)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments