TMZ Live -- Eye on the Tiger

12/2/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike answered all your questions today -- and most of 'em had to do with Tiger Woods, including his alleged indiscretions, endorsements and the photos of the car post-crash.

Plus: The Burglar Bunch in court, Britney turns 28, Khloe and Lamar are officially married and a discussion on whether the world will end in 2012.

Also: Charles is hot ... but is he single?

Dave Bothun

I think I have the perfect name for Tiger's mistress; The 19th Hole.

Melanie

Love your show!! Have you found out anymore information on Tiger and the 300 or so text messages he supposedly sent Jaimee Grubbs? I'm wondering if that is true if she has proof of the alleged afair?

kendra.707

Hi,

can you enter the photo contests if you live in Canada?

PG

Fire Hydrant

In areas subject to freezing temperatures, only a portion of the hydrant is above ground. The valve is located below the frost line and connected via a riser to the above-ground portion. A valve rod extends from the valve itself up through a seal at the top of the hydrant, where it can be operated with the proper wrench. This design is known as a "dry barrel" hydrant, in that the barrel, or vertical body of the hydrant, is normally dry.

from Wikipedia

Chuck

Fire Hydrant:
The valve is underground. The gushing hydrant is a Hollywood myth. It don't happen like that.

There is no water pressure above ground until the big nut on top is turned.

Henry

the fire hydrant didnt have water in it because its a safety feature the stem breaks off so no water gushes

Christina A

What is the big deal about Tiger Woods? He's not the first or the last man to cheat on his wife! Get a life people.

ervserve

Is it true that Tiger was kicked off the Ryder Cup because he keeps getting beaten by Europeans?

cara

How do you become an a**h*** and get a job at TMZ?

Lisa

the link does not work guys

?????

Harvey I asked to see Charles, but I was asking if you were married? If not, let's go half on that TMZ money okay? By the way you're pretty hot too.

andso

what do you have to say about supposedly misreporting this part of the tiger story:

The woman on the other end of the line did not identify herself, but Grubbs reportedly told co-workers that the caller said, "You know who this is because you're f***ing my husband."

But Grubbs herself told Us Weekly on Wednesday the TMZ report is not true.

"Elin has never called me as far as I know. I did get a call from an unknown number last Tuesday (the same day as Tiger left me a message), but I never picked up," she told the mag.

Nikki

I agree that Dexter is an amazing show. But have ya'll seen Sons of Anarchy, that is the best show to come one tv.. ever.

Anastasia

To read the ticket, you need to be sure you have Adobe Acrobat installed - perhaps that is the problem with your computer?

Ana

Enought about Tiger Woods--tell us about Michael Jackson's children's art!!