Ron Wood Busted for Assault

12/3/2009 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ron WoodRolling Stones guitarist Ron Wood was arrested last night in London -- on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend, 21-year-old Ekaterina Ivanova.

According to the BBC, Wood was busted "on suspicion of assault in connection with a domestic incident" and was released on bail.

Wood's rep tells TMZ, "I can confirm that there was an incident last night and that Ronnie Wood was arrested ... we have no further statement to make at this time."

dani

Come on TMZ, couldn't you post a better picture of him then that? The last image in the world, I want in my head, is the one attached to this story!!

YUUUUUCCCCKKK!

I wonder if he ate it?!?!?!?

BMD

If you can't rock me nobody will. One Hit to the Body!

anthonysdreamgirl**

why would a young girl be with ron wood? because he's a rock god - that's why! same reason i am in my 30s and would still be with mick jagger if given the chance...haha...

L

Really?! She didn't fight back?! Wouldn't have been much of a match. My 98 year old grandma could break him in two!

barry Gordy is genius

LOL. Great picture, TmZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

Man, beating up your "granddaughter", ur, I mean your girlfriend. Jeez, well, time to get Chris Brown's orange vest and start picking up trash on the side of the road. .. LMAO.

Janet

Oh, poor old Ronnie! Not! I bet his ex-wife is cracking up right now, and celebrating with the rest of the Stone's ex-wives!!! : )

Nix

Honestly!! More domistic violence against women!! And, he's probably done it before. Stay away from him all you women out there, stay far away as like Chris Brown they don't change.

john

Old dried up bastard

SP

He should be arrested for having a 21 yr old girlfriend.

PUNKBOOKKEEPER

The Birds, The Faces, The Stones. All with the guitar talents of Woody. Too bad the music gets forgotten in the wake of all this bull. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

How could that old S.O.B. assault anyone, without getting an arse whooping in return???? Nasty nose-pickin' mofo! And even nastier is the person who would be with him! Barf!!!!

TOO BAD SO SAD :-p

"Old dried up bastard"
Posted at 5:29PM on Dec 3rd 2009 by john

I like the Italian version of the word better: BAS-TARD-O. That way u can call him a bastard and a retard, at the same time! hehehee

Amanda

Tee hee can not believe RumerMills had the cheek to call Ekaterina Ivanova a Russian Escort!

Though I have to agree what else would an attractive young 21 year old be doing with this rotten old man!

www.rumermills.com

Denise

Puh-leeze!! The guy is 105 years old and weighs 90lbs...how hard could he hit????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments