« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel and Tiger Spoke Last Night

12/3/2009 2:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred has never canceled a news conference in her career ... so why was today's camera op scuttled? Sources tell us Rachel Uchitel and Tiger Woods have been communicating ... as recently as late last night.

Sources say Rachel was in touch with Tiger and his reps before Friday's car accident and last night for approximately a half hour.

There are reports of some sort of deal between Rachel and Tiger -- i.e. money for silence. We have no knowledge one way or the other. As of last night we do know no financial overture had been made.

But we do know Rachel, Tiger and his reps knew full well her original plan was to lie and deny the sexual relationship.

What we do know for sure: Gloria Allred is a good chess player, so someone made a move in the last 12 hours.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

richard

have you heard Tigers got a new nickname ?...........Cheetah

SoCal Razzles

Rachel Uchitel is one ugly broad...with a cool new bank account.

susie

WTF???? Let me get this right. I screw around with my Boss, who I know is married and a father to (2) small children. I come clean about my affair with him, and I get some huge amount of cash to stay quiet? This woman deserves nothing-not a cent. She played a part along w/Tiger and ruined his wifes life. What she did was WRONG. She knew better! Now, she wants money from him? Excuse me, she's nothing but a whore who knew exactly what she was doing. She should od the right thing and slither under a rock, and stay there. She could do the right thing an apologize , and not demand anything. Maye she could at least leave with some sort of dignity. Tiger, I used to really like you. But guess what you betrayed the one person in the world that really loved you for who you were of the tee. She gave you(2) of the greatest gifts you will ever recieve, and you lied to her, betrayed her and your friend whom I will also assume was a friend of Elin's. he lied too? Is there anyone left for her to trust? You are a loser. Stay with your whores and allow your wife to leave and go back to a happier life in her native Sweden. At least there TMZ will not hound her to death.

rainbow4321

Heh...that musta been a fun conversation

R:You have a good Thanksgiving?

T: Yeah, spent some time with (running from)my wife, went for a drive, layed around (on the street)for a while, had to take the car into the (impound) shop the next day...

Down with the Cheetah

Please take time to send emails to Nike, Gillette and Accenture to have them drop this cheater and liar!

D

The sad thing is he had a beautiful wife his other women could not hold a candle to Elin in looks and class he picked real skanks if he was going to cheat which is wrong at least pick some beautiful women not these no class beasts!! Elin you are a beautiful classy women who deserves better than this cheating lying creep!!! TAKE THE KIDS THE MONEY AND RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CREEP

ella

Silence is golden!Do you think so?
discount mbt shoes

SkyBitch

Without TRUST, what's the point of being married? Seriously. If Elin sticks around for this, it's obviously for money, and she's going to look like an even bigger whore than the skanks we're all talking about. Have a little dignity, Elin. Run like the wind!

HERB GOETTSCH

MR. WOODS,
I AM A 53 YEARS OLD WHITE MALE AND LIVE IN LA JOLLA, CA.THE TALK AT THE CLUB AND IN THE COFFEE SHOP"S IN THE VILLAGE HERE IN LA JOLLA IS WITH ALL THE LADYS COMING OUT AND TELLING THERE STORYS THAT ARE CREDITALBE, THAT HE BETTER PAY HER AND CUT HIS LOSS AND TRY TO MOVE ON! EVERYDAY HE IS WITH HER , IT IS COSTING HIM LARGE.ALSO THEY SAY IT IS ONE THING TO HAVE A FLING ,BUT A 31 MONTH, 963 DAY AFFAIR IS A SLAP IN HIS WIFES FACE, HIS MOTHER, AND ALL THOSE KIDS THAT BOUGHT HIS PRODUCTS. HE HAS REALLY LET ALOT OF PEOPLE DOWN AND NOW ITS TIME TO PAY THE PIPER!!!GOOD LUCK SON YOU WILL NEED ALOT OF LUCK--------

Mike B

I am really tired of people refering to the women involved with Woods as HO's. In my opinion it is Mr. Woods who is the HO.
Sorry but I am a Male. This whole mess is his fault and no one elses. He nor the press can blame anyone else.
It is to bad that Mr. Perfect finally showed his true side.

may flowers

A TIGER? NO, HE'S A PIG!

ella

I am very picky about shoes and sometimes I think it seems that there are few shoes fit right or be comfortable. Until one day, I got to know MBT on a certain website. I looked through the MBT shoes! I thought I could never afford to buy these MBT shoes, but there are MBT shoes on clearance now! These shoes provide me with such wonderful support and comfort. They are MBT shoes online well made and the engineering is truly amazing. They really have great temptation, and I finally decided to buy a pair. Highly recommend!
mbt shoes

Troy

When was Tiger last seen "alive?" He came home from the hospital, Elin was seen fleeing the scene .. Everything else has been press released .. by.. ?? Tiger Woods? Personally? hmmmm ..

Tiffany bracelet

Great site. This could probably have the refactoring tag added t it.http://www.giftideastiffany.com/tiffany-bracelets/tiffany-charm-bracelet

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15