« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel and Tiger Spoke Last Night

12/3/2009 2:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred has never canceled a news conference in her career ... so why was today's camera op scuttled? Sources tell us Rachel Uchitel and Tiger Woods have been communicating ... as recently as late last night.

Sources say Rachel was in touch with Tiger and his reps before Friday's car accident and last night for approximately a half hour.

There are reports of some sort of deal between Rachel and Tiger -- i.e. money for silence. We have no knowledge one way or the other. As of last night we do know no financial overture had been made.

But we do know Rachel, Tiger and his reps knew full well her original plan was to lie and deny the sexual relationship.

What we do know for sure: Gloria Allred is a good chess player, so someone made a move in the last 12 hours.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LuciLiu2

PAY THE BITCH OFF TIGER. THEN, GET A DIVORCE FROM ELIN, AND PLAY THE FIELD! YOU WERE TOO YOUNG TO MARRY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Inquiring Mind

Lol... She looks like Latoya !

LC

What I would ask for:

1. If you want a million, you need to ask for 1.5 to cover taxes (including NY taxes)
2. Get some free private jet flight hours (100+) from Netjets. They are worth a whole lot. That way you don't have to fly commercial until the the episode cools off.
3. $1 million, by the way, is not nearly enough - you'll blow that in no time just trying to ditch the paps. This is one of the richest guys in the world. Ask for a house, car, driver, summer house. You gotta get $5 mil at least or the equivalent
4. Get Tiger to cover Allred's fee - very important

Obama is a socialist

@42

> He is lucky he isn't my husband so are those girls.

Whatever, your husband is on the prowl too... don't act like your sh!t doesn't stink. Everyone cheats!

Dave In Tulsa

I wouldn't pay her. I'd admit it, and get on with life. That's the problem with running around with these cheap whores. They have nothing to lose, so they tell everyone. Next time he should screen his women more carefully.

Mapleroot

Tiger Woods, Ron Wood... did somebody check on James Woods?

skye

At first we all thought it was Elin that was the bad person, assuming she hit him with the golf club, making him crash, but now that all the other affairs have come out, and Rachael has admitted this, I have a completely different outlook on things.
I usually look at things on the medical side since that is my profession, and was worried about Tiger's health due to the crash and how it happened, but now I feel so very bad for Elin and her two children. Cheating on a spouse is so very bad in the first place but whats worst than just cheating,..is cheating on your wife when she is carrying your own child. Folks, it doesen't get any lower than that. Tiger has a very very low self esteem, to have cheated this many times, and usually people that are control freaks,..(and we have learned this week that Tiger is a control freak), this tells me that Elin has had to put up with alot of He!! in their marriage. I was engaged once to a "contol freak",..and the pain of it can be so stressful. You feel like your walking on egg shells all the time. So for Elin and the safety of her kids,..I hate to say it, but I do hope she will end this marriage from him and bring up her kids in a very stable enviroment.

PK

This woman is not only looking for money now, but hopes to be Mrs. Woods II and get the BIG bucks. Don't think Tiger would entertain such a thing. No one wants a hooker to be around his children!

Daniel

Tiger Woods is a douchebag. There is a funny video on youtube titled "Tiger Woody"

Paris has herpes

It must suck coming in 2nd to the wifey again, huh, Rachel? Since both Boreanz and Woods both basically said f--- you, you're not worth it, I'm staying with my family.

Joe

At least Tiger is getting better looking women than Letterman and Steve Phillips!!!

upchuck21

I think when you take money for sex that makes you a prostitute...please someone stop me if I'm wrong.

Barney Bush

Nothing but a DIRTY DAWG!

edward

Fox News says Tiger is now renegotiating his pre-nuptual agreement. Why would he do that?

Chris

Gold Digger. Like a hooker only smarter.