« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

Used Childhood Friend as Cover

12/3/2009 8:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned one of Tiger Woods' employees helped the golfer secretly rendezvous with at least one woman with whom he allegedly had a sexual relationship.

Childhood Friend
Sources say Bryon Bell, a childhood friend and President of Tiger Woods Design, bought a plane ticket for Rachel Uchitel to go to Australia in mid-November to secretly spend time with Tiger.

The ticket was purchased by Bell using a credit card. He also booked a room for Uchitel at the Crown Towers Hotel in Melbourne.

The trip coincided with the Australian Masters -- which Tiger won.

We've learned Bell actually flew with Uchitel to Melbourne and both had rooms at the hotel.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cgigijump

Wow really, everyone is suprised there is more than one girl. Come on now.. My husband says every man of that caliber is getting outstanding and lots of it unmetionable sex thrown there way. Poor baby. I respect the player but not the man and I don't even like golf. He needs to pull his head out and try not to pretend to be a role model when he isn't one. Typical man, not special....

michael

Ho's & Bro's Ho's & Bro's..................Where the LOVE Tiger?

skye

SORRY FOR CAPS PEOPLE,...BUT RIGHT NOW I'M ACTUALLY READING WHERE TIGER IS ONCE AGAIN,....TRYING TO "CONTROL" ELIN TO STAY IN THE MARRIAGE BY BUYING HER WITH MONEY.
TIGER IS A 100 % TYPE OF PERSON THAT ANY WOMAN WANTS TO STAY AWAY FROM, BECAUSE ONCE YOUR IN HIS WEB,....HE WEAVES IT THE WAY HE WANTS TOO.

HE HAS MORE THAN LIKELY BRAINWASHED HER OVER THE YEARS. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER HEARD OF "PAYING A WIFE TO STAY IN A MARRIAGE,..BECAUSE HE'S MORE CONCERNED ABOUT HIS MONEY FROM ENDORSEMENTS"
OMG!,...THIS IS SO SICK. I SURE HOPE ELIN HAS THE COURAGE TO JUST GET OUT OF THIS SICK MANS LIFE.

Sunny

#51 "Why is it that men who are wealthy, driven and obsessive, and could score with virtually any woman prone to choose ho's?"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/03/tiger-woods-uses-childhood-friend-as-cover/4#comments#ixzz0Yg4hi4SW

OOOH, I can answer that one! Because only a HO would sleep with a married man!

Earthling

To all those who claim she's a gold digger. She obviously loves him, and you can't buy feelings of love, respect, dedication, happiness, well being... I think she didn't realize she married a player that has a hollow place in his soul that nobody can fill, and I hope she leaves him.

why?

Now it's 3 Tiger? come on!
Every woman that he has slept with is coming for their payday.

Kay

Yeah, Elin has to smile and play nice in public. Very funny. I just hope she doesn't catch something in private, because Tiger obviously isn't picky about what he stuffs.

opal

What makes "Elin" so much better? Like, she would have married Tiger if it had not been for his fame and wealth. The difference between her and these other women is, Tiger used her for pro creating and she used him for status. The women TIger had affairs with, just got to the game a little late to become Mrs. Tiger Woods. Also, how much money that Tiger married her for similar reasons, Trophy wife. I seriously doubt there is an ounce of love between these two. Elin is no better, she's getting what she married for, money.

whytigerwhy

When will it stop? I just looked at the trends on http://www.twitgrids.com and their celebrity GossipGrid -- every minute there is yet another new story about this. Leave Tiger alone. The story is out, no need for more garbage.

roxy

Poor Elin. What she must be going through. All those hard decisions - and not long ago we'd have thought she had a perfect life.

Barbi

I remember seeing this girl Racheal in the news of her holding a photo looking for her fiance on the streets of NYC after 9/11. You
would think that through the pain of what she went through she would not be cheating with married men, and going after there wallets. You would think maybe she would have established a higher calling for herself. Its a shame peoples low values and low morals these days. As for Tiger, That what you get for cheating on your classy wife with low class women.

Loulou

Why should his wife divorce him? If I were she,I sure as hell would keep the bastard and have lovers on the side,just like he did.She would just leave him free to get some bi!ch into his life and share custody of her kids with them on the weekends.No way in hell.I would at least wait for the kids to become obnoxious teenagers to make any bi!ch life a living hell.She can have her cake and eat it too.I'm sure there are many men lining up to be her lover.

ila

How do you know it's not Bell having the affair with Uchitel? Especially if he's the one who flew with her to Melbourne?

Janet

Hey, what are friends for Tiger! Not!

I only hope that Elin finds out, and old Gloria can explain the ALIENATION OF AFFECTION Laws to all Tiger's gold-digging, loose women.

Elin could sue these women, each of them, for a TON of money!!! That would make them keep their legs closed next time. Not to mention how stupid Tiger is.

scissors

Sorry for betting $50 bucks against you last summer when you played against that guy with the peace sign belt buckle, I was convinced that the fix was in. I'll never doubt you again Tiger. As a matter of fact I'm going to go to the store right now and purchase a product that you endorse. God bless you! Don't let that evil twin hurt you while you're sleeping. Please lock the door!