« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger's Mistress -- I Lied For Him

12/3/2009 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods  & Rachel UchitelTiger Woods' alleged mistress claims she was lying when she said she did not have an affair with Tiger Woods ... and sources tell TMZ the fight at Tiger's home the morning of the crash was triggered by a series of text messages between Tiger and the woman.

Rachel Uchitel has publicly denied she had sexual relations with Tiger Woods, but we've learned she has said she did indeed have an affair with the golfer. And, we're told it was her -- not Jaimee Grubbs -- who caused an argument between Tiger and his wife, Elin Nordegren, that immediately preceded Tiger's SUV crash.

Sources say less than an hour before Tiger's accident, Rachel and Tiger were texting each other. Elin confronted Tiger and asked whom he was texting. She grabbed the phone and we're told she called Rachel to confront her. According to sources, Tiger and Elin began arguing and the phone broke in the process.

We're also told there was damage as a result of the altercation in the vestibule area of Tiger Woods' home -- damage that cannot be easily repaired, and that is why Tiger would not let police come in.

Uchitel's lawyer, Gloria Allred, will hold a news conference today at 11:30 AM PT with Uchitel present.

UPDATE
: Gloria canceled the news conference!

tiger woods pics

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Terry

The cat made his millions off of the public that part sure didnt
bother him nor the fat cats he's feeding,
To expect this all not to come to a boil is arrogant and
ignorant, he was living in a bubble and it popped.

He's still an inspiring story and now we have a little lesson to add to that story, he'll get over it as will his wife who will stand by her man and make his every last day on earth a living hell.

In the mean time he is the star of his own Holiday production of
The Ghost of Tiger's past.

Back to your seats everyone intermission is almost over.

Makenna

Early on Rachel bragged that she has laid down with many men with bigger names than Tiger. Shouldn't the company she works for be looked into to see if they are involved in prostitution?

It's not unheard of for a fake business to be created to cover what they are really selling. I hope the authorities at least take a look and not ignore what many seem to be suspecting.

WillOTheWisp

99. I am deeply disappointed at the racist remarks spewed on this site. If you do not like the man or his actions that is one thing, but to drag his race(s) into the mix is not cool. There have been many congressmen, senators and let us not forget a President who have committed adultery and race was not an issue. This country surely is not comprised of a bunch of ignorant, hypocritical racists. I refuse to believe it.

Posted at 2:36AM on Dec 3rd 2009 by P

No need to get upset, it's just that bi-polar clown that refuses medication. The comments are suppose to shock us, and irk us, and piss us off just so we can respond to them.

The clown comments on every posting with racial remarks, sexual remarks, religion remarks, just anything to ruffle our feathers, but most people ignore the jerk. May I suggest you do the same.

Some of us are actually starting to feel sorry for the idiot. We believe it's home most of the time because of some kind of mental disability.

So, that explains the hateful comments. I hope this information gives you some kind of understanding as to what’s going on here.

Sean

Why are there Tiger defenders? If your own spouse is having a drawn-out affair with many partners and sending dirty texts from your living room, please tell yourself that your spouse is human and makes mistakes. It's not like it was a moment of weakness, it was a premeditated and long-term cheating with many women. Tiger is a fraud sleazeball and deserves all the uproar. The reason there is so much attention, shock and uproar is because his fake wholesome image was the total opposite of what he really truly is, a sleazy selfish adulterer who cares only about himself.

Lotta

Elin, take your childen and come home to Sweden. You are too nice to be with that bastard. Let him sort out the mess and come home and have a nice rest in Sweden and with your family.
I was suspious of him already when he didnt come to the baptism of his child. I mean, what kind of person would miss out on something like that?

blaqueen

Been these "other" women in one situation for the same length of time as Jamie, also while the wife was going to have a baby. The "husband" told the wife to have the C-section scheduled for the day after my birthday so he could "be home." In reality it was so we could spend my birthday together. Now, literally as we speak, I am in a situation with my current boyfriend where there are so many "other" women I can't count. Have access to his voicemail and its just sick. Believe me karma is a u know what.

J_G

I DO'NT SUPPORT PPL THAT CHEAT....

IF TIGER CHEATED ITS WRONG....AN THIS IS NO REASON WHY WE SHOULD SUPPORT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE....MANY PPL HAVE SAID HE DESERVE WHAT HE GOT BUT IF HE HAD DIED WOULD WE HAVE SAID THE SAME....WHEN CHRIS BROWN HIT RI HIS WHOLE WORLD WAS AGAINST HIM WITH NO ONE ASKING DID SHE HIT HIM 1ST....AS FAR AS IM CONSERNED IF THIS IS WHAT I THINK HAPPEN...ITS NO DIFFERENT AND TIGER MIGHT NOT COME FORWARD TO TELL US THE TRUTH BUT TO ME DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS WRONG....I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE CHEATED ON AND I KNOW IT HURTS BUT WE ARE ALL ADULTS AND THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO DEAL WITH THESE ISSUED...
LOADS OF OUR BROTHERS ARE BEEN BEATEN BY OUR SISTERS AND THIS IS THE SAME IF THE TABLES WERE TURN...
IT IS NOT A SECRET THAT HE WAS MARRIED THE WORLD KNEW THAT ALL THOSE HOME WRECKER WHO GOES AROUND TARGETING HI PROFILE PPL U NEED TO GET A LIFE...NOW EVERYONE IS GONNA CASH IN ON THE STORY THIS PROVE THE PIECE OF CRAP THEY WERE AND HE RISK IS FAMILY FOR...NOT WORTH IT EVERY ONE SHOULD TAKE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE IN THEIR LIFE.
TIGER WAS WRONG AND I HOPE HE WILL TAKE SLEEP MARK DEATH (old phrase)AND TRY TO BE THE BEST DAD /HUSBAND EVER.....MY HEART GOES OUT TO HIS FAMILY AT THIS TIME...
TO HIS WIFE......THE ONLY FIGHT U NEED IS TO FIGHT 4 YOUR HUSBAND NOT TO FIGHT HIM....FIGHT 4 YOUR FAMILY...C COLE SONG SAID FIGHT FOR U LOVE BUT SHE DI NOT MEAN A PHYSICAL FIGHT..

LOADS OF LUV TIGER N FAMILY

who dat

Wow, this is getting bad. I feel for Elin and her kids. Tiger has destroyed them. Now two whores are fighting to be the one that triggered the latenight incident. Then the biggest whore of them all, (Gloria Allred) is going to try and upstage this whole event.

This entire situation is beyond repair. Pat O'brien, the coked up sex fiend was actually on TV giving advice.

tiv

WHAT THE HELL DOES GLORIA ALRED HAVING A PRESSER FOR WHO THE HECK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS AND WHY THE HELL DO WE CARE WHAT THIS GIRL AND TIGER DID ANYWAY WHY DOES SHE NEED AN ATTORNEY WOW THIS IS NUTS I DONT WANT TO WATCH GLORIA THE AMBULANCE CHASER SHE IS A SICK WOMEN THAT GLORIA START ALL KINDS OF CRAP!

Miss G

I hope Elin takes him for everything she can. Hope the pre-nup has a clause for infidelity breech. How can you ever trust your husband again after this? One mistress is bad enough but this is LAME and NASTY why is he married in the first place or maybe he's not getting enough at home? Either way, he's got serious karma coming down on him in the worst possible way. I'm amazed Elin didn't crack his head open with the club to be honest. Smart girl. Self-control. He is slime covered in nice sugary coating. Family values my ass, fool me once shame on me, fool me 3 TIMES? You must be joking or so arrogant it's boring. Oh wait, next we'll hear that secretly Tiger has a Duchovny-style "sexual addiction".... YAWN. Elin get the best lawyer that Tiger's money can buy!!!

WillOTheWisp

112. I'm going to go take my medication now, but before I go, let me reiterate:

Spooks, White Trash, Greedy Jews, & Obama suck!!!!

Posted at 3:17AM on Dec 3rd 2009 by charles

And so does this fake ass unloved "charles"! Be sure to O.D. on your meds. That will be a blessing!

Don't forget to hang up your white outfit when you get back in from burning that cross in your back yard. You know that white long robe, with the matching pointed hood, that has the eye holes cut out. Yeah, that one! You’ll probably, need it for your meeting with yourself, seeing that the group don’t even want you around.

badelia

If she was lying about not having the affair with tiger woods. why would she hirer a lawyer to sue The enquirer for printing a lie. when The equirer wasn't lying. I wonder how far she would have taken it.

blaqueen

Uchitel this was going to be a hot mess by the adamant denials by Tiger, the lawyering up by the neighbors, and the intorduction of mediawhore Gloria. We love messes like this because it takes the focus off of the dirt we do, or the lack of excitement in our personal lifes. The interesting par will be how EVERYONE gets back up from falling into this mess. Hope Elin brushes the dirt off and comes out a better woman for it.

Makenna

Rachel Uchitel said drug using hookers sold their story to the Enquirer. Turns out these girls were not lying when they sold their story. Why does 2 "drug using hookers" know Rachel's personal business? What business is Rachel in that hookers know who she is hooking up with?

The police were hoping to dig into Elln and find what the real story was. How about digging into Rachel and see what her real story is?