Meg vs. Cheryl

Who'd You Rather?

12/4/2009 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Meg Ryan, 48, and Cheryl Hines, 44, attempted to smile their way through the same event in NYC on Thursday.

Meg Ryan and Cheryl Hines
Question is ...

sw

Yeah, I agree...you really need a 3rd button...Meg looks like the female joker!

5. Wheres the neither voting button when ya really need it ???

Posted at 5:02PM on Dec 4th 2009 by jrad247

Holy Crap

WHHHHYYYYY Meg????? You look like the puppet Madam!!

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

Oh my god, meg has the mouth of Jack Nicholson when he played the evil character in the batman movie.

ted kanavas

Poor Meg, she overreacted and pulled a "joker face" just look at that angle between the cheek bone and the chin, its an isosceles triangle. She did not go to the right mathematician for that equation on her face. She looks like an animated puppet.

MG

O my goodness. They look awful - should've just aged naturally, imo.

MG

#16:

Meg's face is due to a combo of a facelift and botox. She looks to have had some fillers under her eyes too.

Way to tell about the under eye fillers: the eyes look abnormally deep set for that person's bone structure.

to little

I said the same thing when I seen that pic it reminded me of Carol Channing. And here I thought I was getting old to remember her. whew

Disgusting

Plastic surgery ruins beautiful faces. Meg Ryan was so pretty naturally. People need to stop having plastic surgery and letting doctors ruin them.

Donovan

Meg Ryan before plastic surgery was about as cute as it gets. I think what happened to her is one of the most tragic cases of plastic surgery that I've seen because it makes NO sense why she went and did it in the first place. There was nothing that needed fixing to even understand why she'd do that.

omfg

Holy crap meg looks freaking horrible. Please stop with the plastic surgery. You used to be cute, now your just scary.

K

I really don't get it. These messed up faces versus a few wrinkles? Disturbing.

Mark the heterosexual male

Okay first Meredith Baxter Birney goes lesbian and now Meg goes freak show. It really sucks being a heterosexual male!

kerrybabyxx

I've noticed that a lot of plastic surgery junkies,get that overly emphasized pointy chin.Neither, should always be a choice when your comparing people's attractiveness.I don't vote on a lot of them anymore,become neither of them are hot.

Amber Berglund

It's her hair and her clothes that are making Meg look older than she really is.
She's guilty of trout-pout, but still. If she went with a smoother hair style and lost the granny dress, she's still good.

There's nothing wrong with facial fillers. Facial fillers are our friends!

Brenda

Meg Ryan is looking like Carol Channing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments