Meg vs. Cheryl

Who'd You Rather?

12/4/2009 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Meg Ryan, 48, and Cheryl Hines, 44, attempted to smile their way through the same event in NYC on Thursday.

Meg Ryan and Cheryl Hines
Question is ...

Conie

It would have been Meg all the way until she started abusing her pretty face and ending up doing this to herself. What a shame.

Riley

That is really sad.

Raejean

Meg's developed that unfortunate already-been-chewed look common among scrupulously dieted and plasticized older women.

Her cute is so over.

Sherron Teal

People, when you are 48 your face starts changing naturally, I'm now 61 years old, believe you me by the time you hit 50 things start moving around and nothing looks the same, it is a hard pill to swallow but it will happen to the best of us, I do think she could have a younger looking hair do and clothes!

LOKI

I remember watching Meg on the set of Against The Ropes....she was a rude, unprofessional, unprepared, stuck up *itch.

She was not preparedwith her lines, but blamed everyone else.

Honestly, it caught me off guard because I always thought of her as someone who would have been a better person.

Katie

Why is there never a "neither" option on these things!? I would rather sleep with a Monkey than these to plastic faces, exspecially than cheryl! Jesus, has she had enough work done yet? Ewwwwwwwww

Katie

What the hell happened to Meg Ryans face/jaw/face?!

Mariah

OMG, I actually thought Meg looked BETTER than she has lately. Her lips have finally deflated and other than squinting her eyes and trying too hard at her "cute" smile she looks pretty good to me. Her face looks really skinny so I don't see much in the way of implants. I think I am missing what everyone is talking about. Better clean my glasses. Yes and bad dress, too.

Rowan

Meg has too many fillers in her face and too much botox. She looks ridiculous! I know she was a smoker so that would explain the FUBAR upper-lip area, but she really needs to stop this.

Christine Baranski's face in the first few episodes of The Good WIfe also showed she had way too many fillers in her face. Same thing with Christine Lahti when she was on Law and Order: SVU this season. Beautiful ladies ruining their faces. Better a facelift than look like the Joker.

p51d007

Put some white pancake makeup & paint her lips red and Meg could be in the next batman movie as the joker!
What is it with these retards that think this looks good? Wet her lips and stick her to a window, and she would stay stuck to it!

Yowsa

Who's the chick in the red dress next to Nancy Reagan?

Harriet

At one time (prior to Russel Crow) Meg Ryan was a beautiful woman that I admired. Now she has screwed up her life just as she has screwed up her face. Very sad to say it but she looks like a plastic toy right now.

moveover

Cheryl Hines .... classic M.I.L.F.

The Running Back

It looks like Meg got stung by a bee.

Greg

When did Meg Ryan turn in to Carol Channing!?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments