Oliver Platt Is

Married to Brittany Murphy?

12/4/2009 2:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "2012" star Oliver Platt at some event in NYC on Wednesday (left) -- and Brittany Murphy's screenwriter husband, Simon Monjack, in Beverly Hills last year (right).

Oliver Platt and Brittany Murphy's Husband
Believe it or not, Brittany and Simon have been married for over two years.

We're just sayin'.

tete

brittany murphy is as unattractive as her husband. by the way, oliver platt was great in huff. what happened to that series?

Ohio

Oliver Platt is hotter than this dude.

Brooke

I must say Brittany has went downhill and you never see her much anymore. Last I saw of her was in a Lifetime movie based on a Nora Roberts (I think it was) book, and she look horrible, her hair looked like brail and her eyebrows looked grown together. I was like, what happened to her. I do not understand why she's with this guy from what I understand he doesn't have as much money as she does, so considering she isn't working much anymore can't be much. I just do not understand her, she went from guys like Ashton and Eminem to this??????

Tim W

I bet you all feel like idiots now that shes dead. People like you are whats wrong wih the world. Who cares what her husband looks like, she might be in love with him just for who he is. I bet half of you posting on this web site in your underwear with no lives look twice as worse than he does. Seriously you really need to look at yourself in the mirror and begin to realize what youre doing is one of the many things that is wrong with this world. Stop judging people.

jyo

@TimW Actually I found many of these remarks to be very prophetic, and I bet you will feel bad when you find out that he got her strung out on drugs and took her down the wrong path. Looks aren't important but they do usually have some play in people getting together. Brittany once said that money didn't matter to her when she was considering men but humor was everything. Maybe he was a comedian? I know his movie was a joke. The things that I have read about him are not good, long before this her friends and collegues said that he was shady and dangerous. We shall see.

angela

IT REALLY DOESNT MATTER WHO SHE WAS MARRIED TO. IF SHE LOVED HIM THEN SO BE IT. EVER THOUGHT SHE WAS ONE OF THE FEW THAT WENT BEYOND THE OUTSIDE OF A PERSON. HE MIGHT JUST BE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON ON THE INSIDE. AND BESIDE SHE WASN'T A WALKING BEAUTY HERSELF. I SURE THERE ARE SEVERAL OF YOU THAT WISH YOU COULD TAKE BACK WHAT YOU POSTED. RIP BRITTANY WE LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS. GOD BE WITH HER HUSBAND AND HER FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2