« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Concrete Proof of Tiger's Secret Rendezvous

12/4/2009 2:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We told you the story -- now we have the black and white proof that Tiger Woods' childhood friend and employee secretly flew Tiger's alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel to Australia to be with him.

Tiger's Woods Secret Rendezvous

TMZ has obtained the flight itinerary along with emails between Rachel and Bryon Bell -- detailing how Bryon organized a trip for Rachel to fly last month from New York to L.A. to Australia to Dubai and back to L.A.

In the emails, Bryon wrote, "Here are the details for all the flights. Sorry for all the changes. I look forward to meeting you tomorrow. Bryon." Rachel sent an email to someone afterward, forwarding the itinerary and saying, "My schedule so u have it in case the plane goes down."

As we first reported, Bryon Bell, President of Tiger Woods Design, purchased the plane ticket for Rachel and flew with her to Australia, where Tiger was playing the Australian Masters. He also paid for Rachel's room at the Crown Towers Hotel in Melbourne -- the same place Tiger was staying.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Loulou

Idiocy reigns supreme.

Ruth

This is more boring that the worst soap opera.

A rich liar and cheater, several amateur prostitutes - oh sorry, Hostesses - and a sad, lonely and pretty wife. If I was Elin's mother, I would advise her to just get out of this marriage immediately with whatever is due her from the prenup. Tiger has serious problems and I doubt if he will ever make a loyal husband. He may love Elin and the children but he is morally and sexually out of control of his life and she should just leave this disgusting mess for her own and the children's sake.

azlizard

Tiger, they do have women down under? Flying one out makes you look desperate an insecure.

AussieBob

Just a small correction, Tiger was playing in the Australian Masters in Melbourne, not the Open.

Simone

"Idiocy reigns supreme." [2]

Hahahahahahhahaahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhhhaha.

john smith

so is the guys name byron or bryon

Loulou

Luke Easter,"Tiger the most recognized face on this earth or any other planet",I don't think so.Golf is not and will never be a popular sport,not even in the US.In a list of 100 most popular athletes in the world, the first 90 ones would be soccer players.He wouldn't even make the list.Please,quit the drugs,it's clouding your judgment.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

So Elin has to not only watch Tiger make a fool of her over and over now he paying her?? WTF, if I was Elin I wouldn't let him pay her that means she won.
The only reason any of these women come out is for the money.
It's like this from Elin's side, "oh you screwed my husband, hurt myself, my kids, my marriage and now I have to pay you"???
Elin should be pissed off even more for this.Let the she male beg tv shows to interview her, let her go on tv to only get hated..make her work for the money don't just give it to her. That is a slap in the face to Elin again. If that was my husband I would be damned if he was going to pay the women that assisted in my broken heart. Here is my broken heart and a few million, love Elin.

Loulou

20. "Idiocy reigns supreme." [2]

Hahahahahahhahaahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhhhaha.

Posted at 2:10AM on Dec 4th 2009 by Simone - the real one

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/04/tiger-woods-rachel-uchitel-secret-trip-itinerary-australia-dubai-flights-bryon-bell/2#c23676673#ixzz0YhaRcML1

It's about you,Simone.

Makenna

Paulie Wants a Cracker

When is it ok to pay a woman off? That makes Tiger look even worse. It shows that Tiger can't face the man he has become. It's not about protecting his family or Elin, it's about him in image repair. Knowing Tiger paid this male off, I mean woman, is not a good thing. It's like kicking a man when he is down. Yes Elin, I cheated with these women and I'm going to pay them millions to shut up so I can work on my image. Tiger should be walking away from these women and let the cards fall where they will.

azlizard

Ellin's goanna leave Tiger for a Swedish NHL player....an I know who!

mch

what a piece of cheap slut whore, trying to destroy tiger's marriage.
rachel uchitel? nothing more than a PROSTITUTE.

SkyBitch

Without TRUST, what's the point of being married? Seriously. If Elin sticks around for this, it's obviously for money, and she's going to look like a bigger whore than the skanks we're talking about. Have a little dignity, Elin. Run like the wind!

simon

Here is whats funny about this story. 1. Tiger's buddy (or someone) is a cheapskate. This is not a real first class ticket but a very inexpensive business class ticket with the long hauls in business not first class. 2. the way home Melbourne-Dubai!!! -La is nuts. Two 15 hour legs instead of one. Its the kind of ticket you get from a search where keeping costs to a minimum is the only priority. If i just spent 30 hours on a plane to save a billionaire a few grand I might be ready to throw someone under a bus eh? But here's what really makes me laugh... Its quite possible that Rachel missed the geography class in high school and when she got a ticket like this didnt even know how bad it would suck. This whole thing is just too much fun!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments