Octo-Wedgie!

12/7/2009 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's everyone's favorite artificially inseminated mother of fourteen, Nadya Suleman.

It's nice to see OctoMom taking care of her little piggies.

COMMENTS

mk

Ugghhhhh- she looks like golum from Lord of the Rings.

Terri

Perhaps her next stop should be the gym for some glute exercises?

OhPlease

Celeb? Don't you mean Fraud? Wannabe? Scammer? Child abuser? User? There's a million words to describe her, but celeb isn't one of them. A celeb has talent.

And her butt is so flabby because she sits on it all day sucking down fast food while free babysitters work as her slaves and the kids earn money. Every freaking day there's a picture of her sucking up McDs, Starbucks, and any other greasy junk she can find and sitting on her big butt. How pathetic it is that infants and toddlers are supporting you because you're too lazy to say "Want fries with that?"

jennifer cote

Damn, I have 3 kids and I can bearly find the time to shower.... where does she find the time to not only paint her toes... but get them painted! She makes me sick!

fran

She looks like one of Popeye's Goonies!!

maggie mae

Wonder if the taxpayers of California are paying for the pedicure??

Jodi

She looks like a charactature of herself. Those lips are ridiculous!! I can't wait for THAT fad to be over! Duck lips are NOT attractive ladies!!

Canuckette

Instead of her toes, maybe she should do something with the mop on her head.

I am Me

Dang..

She got some big a$$ feet

millie

notice the Starbucks coffee on the side...geez shes not in no recession. fyi TMZ she is not a celeb she has done nothing for hollywood why is she considered a celeb?

thelma

i didn't know the octo mom was a "celebrity"

Marilyn

Wish she would get a wedgie across her mouth and shut up, this is the most stupid story and I have heard a lot of them

Bob Booie

she has Fred Flinstone feet

Doubtful824

I have to do @ home pedis and manis bc I am struggling to take care of ONE baby! I should have had twenty babies so that I could use them to make a fortune! Ugh, I wanna grab her by her wedgie and yank it to high heaven! Lol!

chickenman

EWWWWWW,TRUST ME NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT FLABBY ASS...FEEL SORRY FOR THE STUPID DUDE THAT GETS TRAPPED BY THAT MONEYHUNGRY DIRTPIG..IT'LL HAPPEN AND HE'LL WAKE UP WITH EIGHT LITTLE SHI*S RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE SCREAMING,,AND HE'LL JUST JUMP....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwww.splatttt

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments