Octo-Wedgie!

12/7/2009 4:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's everyone's favorite artificially inseminated mother of fourteen, Nadya Suleman.

It's nice to see OctoMom taking care of her little piggies.

COMMENTS

Laura

I wonder if this woman receives free health care for her children? If so, it is ultimately "us" paying a part for her to be off getting her nails done. That is disgusting!! Folks, we are in big trouble with so many freeloaders in this country! I was in Walmart the other day and the lady in front of me pulled out her nice "credit card" (FOOD STAMP CARD) and was buying very nice cuts of meats and about 3 packages of large frozen shrimp. I, using my debit card, bought the less expensive items. WHAT IS WRONG HERE? Octomom.....YOU are part of the problem!! Does anyone care?

Melissa

Since when is she a celebrity??? She makes me sick! Too lazy to get a real job...she has made having babies a career. Pathetic :(

Cassy

Remember this moment the next time she asks you to donate diapers and formula for her kids.

Eric

Selfish piece of trash....please stop taking pictures of her and end the 15 minutes of fame.

Truth Hurts

This is just mean!

its me

SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO GO OUT AND GET MANICURES OR CLOTHES , WHATEVER SHE WANTS. ANYONE WHO HAS THAT MANY KIDS NEED TO GET PAMPERED ONCE IN A WHILE BECAUSE IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR OWN DOWN TIME YOU WILL GO CRAZY WITH A BUNCH OF KIDS. SO DONT PUT HER DOWN FOR THIS .
ONE THING I WILL SAY IS THAT SHES GETTING WAY TO SKINNY. BUT SHE DOES SEEM LIKE A GOOD MOM . I'M NOT A FAN OF HERS BUT SHE NEEDS THAT PAMPERING ONCE IN A WHILE SO LET IT GO !

Slash

Hey, I say, the more time she's away from those kids, the better! Let a nanny raise 'em because she's a horrible influence. Let's face it, the last thing we all need is FOURTEEN more people in the world who act just like her. Am I right or what!?

So, the next time you're pissed about seeing her in public without the kids, you should actually be thanking God for it!

Ziggy

Well, at least her babies look healthy. So, she's not a total waste of space. She's managed to keep them all together under one roof. She's not bothering anybody. If only the paps stopped following her around, that would be a blessing.

The sad thing is, she didn't hook up with Michael Jackson before he died. They look alike and she would have given him a house full of babies. Maybe he'd still be with us.

undocumentedspot.blogspot.com

That's what the Japanese minister talked about when he said "The baby-making machine" , if only they have couple of those machines in Japan and Russia, the population rate will be reversed way upward.

Cindy

I work 2 jobs and still can't affort to get pedicures and manicures..This woman has no job and can afford that? WTF!

Me

All I see her doing is spending every time there's a picture of her and it's not even for things that are NEEDED. Fake fingernails is NOT a necessity. I'm wondering.....where is her money coming from? I'm not trying to be mean at all, I'm seriously wondering what she's doing for money. I know she doesn't work.........It's very, very expensive for one or two children, but FOURTEEN? Will someone please tell me, if they know for sure, where her money comes from?

PALINSUX

so she is getting a pedi,drinking starbucks, and has on an abercrombie sweatshirt and t shirt (probably $100) and doesnt work. there is definitely something wrong w/ this picture.

Icebaby

I must have been f#cked up or something the time I called her hot. Oh no!

Michelle

So many people out of work, so many businesses are failing by the minute. And this BITCH is getting a mani / pedi paid for by?????

Aspasia

I have a good job and only two kids, and i have neither the time nor the $$$ for mani's and pedi's. Maybe she got the dough by sueing the plastic surgeon who saddled her with that comic book face.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments