Shayne Lamas Cops a Plea

12/7/2009 8:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shayne LamasShayne Lamas dodged a DUI bullet in court today, when she pled no contest to a lesser charge.

We've learned Lamas' case went away when she pled to a "wet reckless" -- it's reckless driving that is alcohol related but not as serious an offense as DUI.

Shayne was sentenced to 3 years probation, ordered to pay a fine of $300 plus penalties, she has to go to the morgue to get a taste of the consequences of DUI, and she must take an alcohol ed program.

Here's the shocking part -- our court spies say there was not a reality TV camera in sight!

ilovetheshowmadmen

wow, what a slap on the wrist this is.... this bimbo will probably have a party for it.. just like she did the champagne and cupcake party.. exactly what even warrants this as a tmz blurb? The fact that her dad has been married like 5 times and then his mama is on her 6th husband???

jaddedkitten

did tmz live happen today???????

RadioFan2124

I heard this story earlier at Shovio.com. Its a brand new TV/Radio Hybrid. With Big name hosts. RadioChick, DJ Dave Lawrence and Goumba Johnny. Shovio.com

White Man

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THIS WOMAN IS... OH WELL..

Joy

ISN'T THAT A PIC OF HEIDI MONTAG???

Daisy

I hear Cheetah's wife moved out of their home and come to TMZ to read about it and what do I see. I see some nobody's daughter of a former retired Z lister taking up space. Now I have to get my daily dose of the Cheetah some place else. Don't know where, just somewhere else. Thanks TMZ. You've been scooped.

Herry

she should live in Florida, where prosecutors and judges let celebrities get off with only a reckless driving fine - just like they did with Cheetah Woods.

I wonder how many other crimes he can get away with in that state. How many excess prescriptions for Ambien and Vicodin did Cheetah have?

Simone - the real one

o rly nobody would touch you even with a ten-foot pole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ang

yeah because the seasons over and it probably got canceled..i like shayne AND AJ is rediculously sexy but the show was kinda boring

Kristen

Shayne, I hope the new found fame isnt going to your head! Don't be another Paris or those hollywood chicks. U have a good personality!Haters keep you famous! ( Stop being so whiny on ur show tho)& Ur sista's adorable! Aj is pretty hott! until he talks lol I'll def watch next season girly!

tila

how can you get your boyfriend back? find out how

suzan