« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger's Mother-in-Law Has Landed

12/7/2009 3:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger's Mother-in-Law Has LandedTMZ has learned Tiger Woods' mother-in-law -- a prominent Swedish politician named Barbro Holmberg -- wasn't at Tiger's house during the Thanksgiving incident ... in fact, she just arrived in the States last Friday.

One of Tiger's neighbors told the Florida Highway Patrol both Elin's mom and Tiger's mom were at the crash scene. But we just spoke to Barbro's press secretary -- Eva Malmborg -- who confirms Barbro wasn't in the U.S. when it all hit the fan more than a week ago. A U.S. law enforcement source says she landed last Friday.

We're assuming she'll be doing a little comforting.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Wally

Actually Elin does look like her mom, TMZ just posted a pic of the wrong Barbro Holmberg. Google her name and youll see Elin's real mom (blonde, Swedish).

Lea

I had thought, hoped Tiger a better man. Since reading all this fiasco, I hope that his mother-in-law is the one to use the driver on him. It is a mother-in-law's worst nightmare for her daughter to have been hurt, to be wronged needlessly. Tiger is now a P I G as others, he is no different.

Mary

Harvey, please have your young ones remove this disrespectful photo of Elin Woods' mother as they can Google many great photos of her for posting. She's a professional woman who never in her wildest dreams could imagine her lovely daughter and small grandchildren being betrayed by her son-in-law and violated by all the whores who are extorting money from him. They are the innocent victims who never asked for this denigration and don't deserve such despicable treatment.

Osyrus

She looks like she should be doing the lead singing for the Cars.

carol

I was watching a sports show. They were talking about how within the sports community Tiger's womanizing is not new news. I have to say this whole thing is getting out of hand. Bad enough one other person but now women are coming out of the woodwork. I wonder, "did he ever truly love his wife". This is such a major insult to her and their children. Wonder what he father would say? Was his father like that too?

A.B.

Barbro has a job rught now that's something between a governor and a mayor.

I'm sure we can find a photo of Harvey looking something like that, too. I smiled when I saw the unflattering picture, knowing it would upset many from the nation were youth, looks and money are sacred. In Sweden it's perfectly OK to be fifty or sixty and NOT have a face lift!

Denver

It will be interesting to see how well he plays without the steroids and the public now scorning him.

Jack

Tiger is lucky I am not his father-in-law because Eldrick would get a beating for treating my daughter that way. Marriage is a sham and for the publicity. You a$$hole.

JP

#40 - Pure brilliance, I love it :)

LOL

Now here we go....Mommy coming to cash in on the bank! And the whores just keep on coming!!!

who dat

Elin needs someone who she can trust, who has her back. Someone who is going to help her carry all that CA$H away.

mindydear

I am glad Elin's mom is here. Imagine what it is like to be alone in a foreign country and have your world crashing down on you. She needs family here. Money can not buy happiness.

cjs

Advise your daughter that he is a habitual cheater and a liar and that is NOT a good environment to raise children so get the Attorneys and get a deal and move on.

Yes I'm aware that his wife probably went "after" him, but at 2am I doubt the children saw anything, so put the blame where it belongs, on Mr. Privacy and I'll sue you if you print or say this or that.

offtheproperty

She should start a foundation for the prevention of beautiful white girls marrying black men.

Ms.Rita

19. Here are some better pictures of her.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/07/tiger-woods-elin-nordegren-barbro-holmberg-mother-in-law/2#comments#ixzz0Z2Bi9wwJ
Posted at 2:06PM on Dec 7th 2009 by JoDale

SHE IS UGLY IN THOSE PICTURE ALSO. WTF!