Alleged Mistress #6, Of Course Of Course

12/8/2009 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cori Rist ... Tiger Woods' alleged mistress #6 ... at a friend's wedding this past April.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Cori was a bridesmaid. No groom was hurt during the filming.

chrisa

wow, really bad tooth to gum ratio...seems stewie from "family guy" made the same observation about gina davis.

a lipstick Lesbian

She wouldn't have sex with a married man, would she?

Denver

We'll see how well tiger plays in his next tournament without the "roids" and the public adoration.Phil Mickelson...get ready to switch places. And don't forget...he's really rich and married with kids too. Really really married !

Rob

I dated three girls that were skinny like this girl. They all had the same narrow head and the teeth and gums thing going on. Normally I like to clown here in the comments section but this time I have to say, coincidence? All were thin, had the narrow head, not a lot of boob action and all had the teeth and gums going for days. Anyone else? For once, I am not joking. Eric

BLA

OK TMZ!!ENOUGH WITH THE F CKIN TIGER STORY
ALREADY!!

Kat

*Neighs* I wwwwwould love to get with that pretty filly! *whistles*

Esme

Oops. I meant to say "he DOESN'T usually cheat..."

Kat

With those gums, I think I know the reason why Tiger fancied her.

patty00005

A horse is a horse, of course, of course. And no one can talk to a horse of course, that is of course, unless the hosre is the famous.....

kinky.punk

SHE LOOKS LIKE MISTER ED!!!!! LOL

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Ummm, are those her real teeth or is that one of those fake teeth things you can put over your teeth,you know like for Halloween?

Ok, I give her ,even though she is skank , a pass to get some money from Tiger to have that corrected.Can you have that corrected. Maybe have her lips lowered? I don't know.

I am sure that skank knew how to use that big ole mouth of hers os that might be her selling point and , you know her business calling card and maybe she does not want it fixed.

Anyway, HeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww, you are Skank fo Tiger #6.
Pulling up the rear it is Tiger Skank #6. Tiger Skank #6 takes the lead

I feel like going to horse race.Anybody here want to go with me?

TMZ Reader

Who knew number 6 was Alexis Arquette? I'm just sayin.....

Brian

The only reason Cheetah would worry about those teeth is if he was just getting a BJ. Are all you clowns that stupid? :-)

I bet she has a great pooper & was giving it her best in the sack! Probably got a smoking body, etc. Just forgo the BJ & go at it!

Deep Digger

tiger boy, i was angry up until now, but i am LMAO right now. i have not laughed this hard for long time. i can't believe you ruined your life for these waitresses. this is pure comedy. i know men say hole is a hole, put a bag on her head and just do it. but, that's free. we do not pay for these type of women. these women do not ask for money. they are so desperate to get laid. there is a manhood. wee wee has a pride and honor. you have no respect to yourself. why do we even bother ask you to respect your wife and kids?

why?

# 59

Tiger seems to have problems or self hatred towards his Black, Native American, or Asian Roots. Think about it, he calls himself "cablalinasian", why would he put caucasian first when he is mostly black and Tai. I am a black woman with a white husband and biracial children, but I am attracted to men that treat me with respect, not a color. Tiger targets white women, but it does not erase the fact that when people see him he is a black person.