Stamos' Alleged Extortionists

The Mug Shots

12/8/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Speaking of photos that could harm one's reputation ...

John Stamos
TMZ has obtained the mug shots of the two people who were arrested for allegedly trying to extort John Stamos for $680,000 over photographs that were taken of the actor at a party back in 2004 ... apparently the duo thought the pics were compromising but we're hearing it's a lot about nothing.

Allison Coss and Scott Sippola were arrested on December 2 at a Michigan airport during an FBI sting operation.

JONS MOMMA

WHAT A COUPLE OF LOW LIVES. YOU WANT MONEY? GO GET A DAMN JUST AND WORK FOR IT. I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE SO PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU. SOME PEOPLE ONLY KNOW HOW TO STEAL AS A SOURCE OF INCOME.

thisenvy

Chris Rock

Sixty days hard labor, with only bread and water

aquanet

John Stamos? Really? Is that the best they could do? First of all , he's john stamos. Second its not like he's got a wife, booming career or image to up hold. Stupid hicks.

John Stamos

If I had seen her picture before this, I would have definitely nailed her - she's a hottie

Rich

I think they're both a couple Buska HOZOES from Palmer Michigan. Yah couple of dem yoopers for sure eh.

Brad

This girl is hot? Pretty enough to be a model? She looks like the typical trailer trash I see at Walmart. Nothing special about this girl.

LadyGirl

17. We don't know that Tiger's alleged mistress was actually offered hush money- that is the difference. It was just speculated, since the press conference was canceled. There is no real evidence.

Posted at 12:37PM on Dec 8th 2009 by UhDuh

Well, Tiger would know if it was hush money (if any was paid) - If he did pay, it would be sweet justice to all the fame*****s (and to Tiger) for his wife to ask for this to be investigated.

A. Conda

Do you get the feeling that the extortion business is thriving? I hope every one of them is brought to their sad justice. What a waste of our money prosecuting these losers.

Kat

She would have gotten a better deal if she hooked up with Tiger.

Big J

I feel bad for Alli...she always seemed to be a sweet girl who ended up trusting a scammer. I don't know them all too well but she once said to me "why the f*ck did you let me hook up with him (meaning Scott)?" and I said "I tried to tell you". That was over a year ago. I can't believe he talked her into doing this. He owned and operated a duo nightclub in Marquette, Michigan, called the Matrixx/Skyboxx where he and Alli both worked. They had money. They were just building a 400k + home in Marquette and currently remodeling the Matrixx...they must've been running out of money and that is the reason they did this. They come from a great family though...so I don't know why they would resort to extortion. All would've worked out with a little patience. I feel sorry for their families.

Alan

Hef needs to give this girl her own spread. She can blackmail me any time!

Big J

"DON'T FORGET...I'M A DOUCHE!"

mia

What have we learned this past week ?

Allison Coss should have found herself a rich cheating celebrity to sleep with, then cause herself to be found out, then hire a flashy attorny and threaten to hold a press conference.

THIS is the proper way to extort someone.

Da Yooper

I am from Marquette Michigan and happen to know these two lovely people above, Let me get one thing straight..He owns a night club in town and "mommy and daddy" have a lot of money. Hes just a greedy little bastard that wanted more. He always walked around town like he owns the place, everyone knows him and now everyone laughing at him. They deserve whatever they get..and anyone that says allison is hot needs to see her smile.
snaggle central.

just sayin'

and hey dont hate the UP..you all are just seeing the trash that pollutes it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments