New Claim -- MJ Was a Home Wrecker

12/8/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MJ Was a Home Wrecker Michael Jackson allegedly left his Las Vegas mansion in shambles -- this according to the latest in an endless stream of creditor's claims filed against the estate.

Aner Iglesias is demanding $234,000 from Michael's estate, to repair damages to the exterior and interior of the home, and to replace the phone and alarm system.

Aner claims the $234k is just an estimate -- the price tag may go up.

Debbie

Why did this landlord wait so long if all this is true? Give me a break.

Debbie

I thought the house he rented was already sold so how can this be true?

Melanie

Ok, Now didn't Mike have housekeepers? I can see being messy, but destructive? Kinda hard to believe. I know that we must put our best foot forward when we are out in public, but I dont ever recall Michael having destructive outbursts in public. Something just doesnt sound right. We cant be on top of our game's at all times. MIchael always seemed to be under control when he was in the public eye. Well, I hope it isnt true, and that the estate kicks this lady to the curb.
RIP Michael, You truly deserve it. You are truly loved and missed.

Missy

of course MJ didn't pay his bills he had accountants who were supposed to pay his bills,but they didn't! I don't believe this story for one min. the realtor who leased the house to MJ stated he left it in great condition!

Butterfly

Eve

HARVEY, GIVE US SOME REAL NEWS!

LET US KNOW WHAT'S HOLDING UP MURRAY'S ARREST??????????????????????

A.B.

Good morning haters. It's funny how you always turn up, and how you always are so very well informed on all things Michael Jackson. Although you hate him like the plague, you must have spent a lot of time in his presence - practically lived with him for years - to know for certain all the things you know about him. Friends who actually were his friends for decades obviously know far less than you. Marvelous!

Melanie

What pleasure would Michael get out of destroying other peoples property? Hey azzholes listen to yourselves. You believe anything bad, as long as Michael's name is attached to it. You believe what you want and we'll believe what we want. If he was so destructive and trashed places wherever he went, then why keep renting to him? I just dont see it. Messy yes!!!!!!!!!!! How many of us are messy? It doesnt mean that we are destructive. Just another person trying to get into the estate's money. Have a good day now. I am at my messy desk, and I must do some work.

Lora

Fred Farkel

How insulting you are. Have you not seem videos of Neverland how beautiful it was and well maintained inside and out. The only pics we saw from the LAPD was after the raid on Neverland where the police trashed the place and said he lived in filth!

Such garbage!!! All they want is a piece of the pie...why didnt they go for the damages when MJ was alive? answer that one Ghetto Trash Fred!

sue

the only place i have ever seen trashed was that michael was left with, was after the lapd went into his neverland ranch and raided it, yes they destroyed it looking for there stupid evidence that they never found.michael was a perfectionist and he would have never trashed any place he may have been staying in, messy yes maybe nothing more than that. just another story to paint him in a bad light.rip mj- we love you!!!.sue from tampa

Debbie

Did anyone see LKL last night with Michael's brothers i had to work and I was wondering how it was thank you.

A.B.

Melanie

I saw the brothers last night. They looked great!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait for the reality show. No, they are not riding on Michael's name, which is what I originally thought, but they started taping the show in January. I'm glad for them. I hope they can make a come back. Look at all of the old groups that come together later on. I really wish them a lot of success. And personally hope, that one of them kicks Jermaine's azz.

Debbie

Melanie thank you hopefully i can catch it in the next few days on the transcripts. Did all of them talk?

Debbie

Melanie Did Larry King have any update to the Dr Murray investigation and why he is still working?