New Claim -- MJ Was a Home Wrecker

12/8/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MJ Was a Home Wrecker Michael Jackson allegedly left his Las Vegas mansion in shambles -- this according to the latest in an endless stream of creditor's claims filed against the estate.

Aner Iglesias is demanding $234,000 from Michael's estate, to repair damages to the exterior and interior of the home, and to replace the phone and alarm system.

Aner claims the $234k is just an estimate -- the price tag may go up.

Ben

56. 51. Suck a tiger!oh,that`s right you have!Ho ho ho!

Posted at 7:27PM on Dec 8th 2009 by hate DEB

Geezus, what are you, friggin' 11?

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

She would do anything with four legs.

Posted at 7:32PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb sucks

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/4#c23795848#ixzz0Z9BumUrM

Guess it is better than children HUH Nightmare before Christmas?????

Duh

AHHH..Good point! I guess he ain't doing such a good job at hiding himself is he??HMMMMM

Posted at 7:34PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

No, he isn't, because he got busted out big time - mug shot and all. If there is anyone on this board who hates me with a seething, black passion it is him. But I wouldn't date him anyway - first of all he is a pedophile, and second, have you seen his mug shot? YUCK

hoocheekoo

I'm gonna guess and say there's a little bit of truth and a little bit of bull. MJ probably changed the phone and security systems because he had to and it was probably very expensive. Check. He was messy for sure. He was a bachelor and who cares? Check. Things like carpets, drapes, etc. probably have to be replaced. Lotsa traffic in the house. Check. Outside? Did they run cars into the side of the house or something? Over the yard? Hold for info. Landlord wants to have MJ help him remodel the place? Hold for info. Dollar amounts overestimated? Check.

SH*T HAPPENS

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

have you seen his mug shot? YUCK

Posted at 7:37PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/5#comments#ixzz0Z9CoR1X6

U GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!

so wrong

by hoocheekoo

This is a total lie, the real estate agent who rented the house to him is named ZAR, whom I just spoke with and said Jackson left the house back in 2007 in TOP, PERFECT condition. Yeah, like some unknown person unconnected is going to file something 19 months after death. He doesn't even know who this person is (Aner Iglesias) listed in this fake TMZ posting.

Lies, all lies. TMZ get your stories straight. I'm sick of the lies about MJ.

SH*T HAPPENS

Guess it is better than children HUH Nightmare before Christmas?????

Posted at 7:36PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

Funny how people think they know who they are talking too on the computer but they have no clue.

Duh

66. Deborah Smith Yeah it would work better if we barraged them with stuff than if we sprinkled it throughout the day

Posted at 7:38PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

The above was copied from a Facebook conversation WEEKS ago. Do you really have nothing better to do than to copy my conversations to your notepad so that you can have them ready to drop on the board at a moment's notice? MY GAWD, HOW SAD YOUR LIFE MUST BE.

Brb, phone.

Duh

Posted at 7:43PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb sucks

Yeah, but in your case it doesn't matter because you operate at the same IQ level, you don't know how to spell, you probably hate me just as much although you don't remember why, it's been so long since June 25th, and you know what? Another reason it doesn't matter is because you mean nothing, NOTHING, NOTHING to me. I bet you don't have many friends, either. And you can't count the ones in your computer games.

Ben

Brb, phone.

Posted at 7:44PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Yes, totally agree. Saw that mugshot myself and it nearly turned my stomach. Scary that pieces of crap like this are allowed to get near a computer...oh, hang on doorbell.

Mike

You naive people. Yes, MJ trashed the place. Did you see the photos? Of course his estate should pay for the damage.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Brb, phone.

Posted at 7:44PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/5#comments#ixzz0Z9EnwGMF

That was me on the phone I'll try back...gotta take the Dog out first and have a smoke!!

Andie

Everyone said what a filthy & dirty person he was in private. Drugs & alcohol do that.

Duh

Posted at 7:47PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

I think I will do that too, as soon as I find out whose doorbell I am ringing....