New Claim -- MJ Was a Home Wrecker

12/8/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MJ Was a Home Wrecker Michael Jackson allegedly left his Las Vegas mansion in shambles -- this according to the latest in an endless stream of creditor's claims filed against the estate.

Aner Iglesias is demanding $234,000 from Michael's estate, to repair damages to the exterior and interior of the home, and to replace the phone and alarm system.

Aner claims the $234k is just an estimate -- the price tag may go up.

Duh

Posted at 8:20PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Anyone who knows me knows that I didn't post that article, idiot. Is that why you have been gone so long? You're gonna have to do better than that!

Ben

Posted at 8:29PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

I just wonder what this loser will do when/if TMZ decides to upgrade this site to 2010 standards and stops people from cloning. 'It' will lose 'its' tiny little mind and blow out a heart valve. Ah, one can wish..

Duh

pmiller, you have mail at FB

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 8:29PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/9#comments#ixzz0Z9Q1rXM3

LOL....at least a half an hour to pull up one article, what a leaker!!!

keishalee98

Duh

Posted at 8:31PM on Dec 8th 2009 by former partner in crime

Personally I can't wait! I almost always post as Deb, unless I want to have a serious conversation with someone and don't want the haters interrupting. But I don't clone anyone and I don't talk to myself; those are traits that the crazy haters possess, not me.

Of course, you do realize that some of them are actually in love with me and won't admit it. ;>

just an observation

Ben

Posted at 8:34PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

lol, gotta love those little crushes! You handle all that noise with a grain of salt, and I find that pretty cool.

Duh

136. If this has been posted already, I'm sorry. However this needs repeating. Michael's fans have been waiting for this. I truly hope this does air on TV. It will be true vindication for Michael

Posted at 8:36PM on Dec 8th 2009 by MJ U R Not Alone

No, no, I hadn't heard about it, I am glad you posted it!!! And I hope he does exactly what he says!!! Vindication for Michael!

I honestly think the stress of the 1993 and 2005 allegations are really what killed Michael. It just happened in a very slow, tortuous manner. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be Michael.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

134. Whoever was in the house with Michael when he died was the ones who destroy the house not Michael. This so called Iglesias needs to ask murray and the other jackson's who where in the house and who went in the house after Michael went to the hospital. Sounds like he just wants to claim money just like the rest of them. he needs to look at murray and the others who were in the house.Michael had servants sounds like they want doing their job. could be the ones who were there with murray were the ones who destroyed the house inside and out and who destroyed the alarm system so the cops would not know there was others there besides murray. these individuals could have destroyed that house after they hurt Michael and made it look like he done it. Do not believe this iner iglesias. just like the rest of them wants money too. he didn't live there with Michael so he don't know if Michael did it. sounds like a lot of people are blaming Michael for things that murray or the others did. hope he don't get nothing from the claim. blame a person who has passed instead of the ones who did do it. there are a lot of sick money grubbing individuals who are going to get what's coming to them sooner or later.

Posted at 8:34PM on Dec 8th 2009 by keishalee98

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/9#comments#ixzz0Z9S0o3Na

This is about the house he rented in Vegas not the one in California where he passed away..

Duh

Posted at 8:37PM on Dec 8th 2009 by former partner in crime

Why thank you, former partner, that's nice to hear!

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Deb U got mail.....

Duh

141. Deb U got mail.....

Posted at 8:42PM on Dec 8th 2009 by pmiller

Now YOU do LOL! Lemme guess - brb Facebook LOL

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Now YOU do LOL! Lemme guess - brb Facebook LOL

Posted at 8:44PM on Dec 8th 2009 by Deb

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/08/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-las-vegas-home-damages-damage/10#comments#ixzz0Z9Utx3m6

Now U do...LOL

Duh

Where did the little dip$hit go? Trying to break into accounts on FB again? Not gonna happen this time, you weasal, we all took steps to make sure you can't get in.

And if you are copying another article that I am supposedly going to post here, what is taking you so long?

Could it possibly be that I have annoyed you SO MUCH tonight that you left in disgust? Nah...even though it's fun to think about you're too stupid to do that, either.