« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow -- Eye on the Prize, Not the Ladies

12/8/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only piece of ass Florida Gators superstar Tim Tebow is looking to pull in NYC this weekend is 13 inches tall, weighs 25 lbs and made entirely of bronze ... and no, not Snooki from "Jersey Shore."

Tim Tebow: Click to watch
Tebow -- a very outspoken virginity-possessing super-Christian -- is in NYC for the Heisman Trophy ceremony, and on his way out of the airport, we asked the dumbest question one could ask Tim Tebow -- "So you got all your ladies in check?"

Tebow responded, "No, no ladies for me right now." Duh.

Tebow did drop a bible verse on us on the way out, but the real question: Does this guy have a prayer of winning the Heisman this weekend?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Gator Girl223

I love Tim Tebow. He is such a wonderful human being. A true class act. I wish the world had more role models like him for our kids to look up to. Although, I dont' think he'll be winning the Heisman this year.
To Bethany Sweet,...you should know what this man is all about before you make comments like that. He is a missionary, and he does his part to help those in the world that are less fortunate. Do you?
God Bless you Tim Tebow! Gator Nation is going to miss you!!

Ambular

When an adolescent/post adolescent man says he's a virgin and has a serious case of gay face he is a homosexual... didn't you people learn anything in college.

another over 40 mama

I think there is NOTHING wrong with saving your virginity until marriage. I am a Christian and I am sick of reading all your comments where you make fun of the Jonas Brothers for being "good" guys. What, you make fun of Jaime Spears and Bristol Palin for being unwed mothers but then you make fun of the guys for saving themselves for marriage. If more of our youth would save themselves until marriage this world would be a much better place. I know I will have many comments after mine that make fun of me but I DON'T CARE! I feel sorry for Bristol and Jaime because they try to live their lives out of the public eye but you guys use your 900 feet lenses to capture their every move. I feel sorry for The Jonas Brothers and Tim Tebow because you guys make fun of them for trying to live a good clean life. I don't even know why I wasted my time reading your crap or responding to it. Keep up living like you do Tim, Joe, Kevin, and Nick. There are plenty of good girls out there who feel just like you do.

whatever

Who the hell cares if he's a virgin? Its how he plays that matters.

Jeff L

Tim is a great role model unlike his teammate who got caught drinking and driving.

God bless you my brother in Christ!

Gator Girl

I

hi

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Suh for Heisman

GOGATORS

Tebow is awesome! Gator Nation will always love him for what he's done on and off the field. We love you Tim! GO GATORS!

Gator Girl

Gainesville loves Tebow! It's easy to be a hater when you have nothing to lose. It's great to be a Florida GATOR!

shelly

tim is a class act (who also volunteers and goes on missions trip to those 'staving' worlds) but i am a colt mccoy gal

Luckygator

Tim we know you and love you just the way you are.....we've been blessed to have your represent our university and our kingdom! In the end GOD WINS.....God bless you sweetie!

TebowFan

It's to bad Tebow didn't just ignore the idiots from TMZ totally. Leave this man alone!!!!! There is absolutley NOTHING wrong with taking a stand for ones belief's hence, TMZ and gay, yes GAY marriage. The US, as a whole, doesn't want gay marriage. Of the 31 states that have voted on this issue, not one, I repeat, NOT ONE state has voted to allow it. Get over it, TMZ (heterophobes).

RTR

sorry Tebow, but Roll Tide. Ingram for Heisman all the way.

G

Cheers to Tim, a all around good person and someone I wouldn't mind my kids admiring.

Of course TMZ would hate anyone that's trying to live a moral, positive life.

Mr. Dick Gozinya

You should probably proof-read your story. I understand that you devalue the English language and are too cheap to pay for researchers but a simple check of MTV's website will show that her name is "Snooki"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments