« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow -- Eye on the Prize, Not the Ladies

12/8/2009 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only piece of ass Florida Gators superstar Tim Tebow is looking to pull in NYC this weekend is 13 inches tall, weighs 25 lbs and made entirely of bronze ... and no, not Snooki from "Jersey Shore."

Tim Tebow: Click to watch
Tebow -- a very outspoken virginity-possessing super-Christian -- is in NYC for the Heisman Trophy ceremony, and on his way out of the airport, we asked the dumbest question one could ask Tim Tebow -- "So you got all your ladies in check?"

Tebow responded, "No, no ladies for me right now." Duh.

Tebow did drop a bible verse on us on the way out, but the real question: Does this guy have a prayer of winning the Heisman this weekend?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

kT

I feel like I might go to hell just for watching your show tonight! How did nobody in that room know what John 3:16 is! That's the Bible verse everyone knows! You folks need to go to church!

IN and Out Fan

John 3:16 is at the bottom of your drink at In & Out Burger, look at the bottom of the cup it is a fact. Get Fat and praise the Lord....(For in & out)

Missy

why all the rudeness and hate for a great guy? tmz really has some problems and should get help ASAP...there is nothing wrong with being a christian!
Gville has your back Tebow!

JTNTN

I appreciate young men who are Christians. My sons are Christians. Having said that, Tim Tebow is very unusual. I just think you can be a great Christian without writing bible versus on your face. I don't think normal 20-21 year men do things like this. I also don't think that normal Christian men cry like a baby on national TV because they lose a football game. He loses the respect of many young men because he borders on dorky. I mean, is his sex life our business? He is an in-your-face type Christian, and this turns off many that he might influence for good. I appreciate Tebow and wish him well, but have this feeling that he may have problems down the road. There is just something that is a little out of balance about him.

Hookem

Tim Tebow isn't a virgin. hate to break it to you

SP

Why is it you mrons always make fun of & coem down on people who try to live their lives right? Especially christians. Maybe because you know you are probably going to hell for your own sinful lifestyle choices? Guilt of your life choices & it makes you feel better when a Christian makes mistakes ro when you make fun of them. Instead of sleeping with people like it is a sport or no different than eating a burger, amybe you could learn something, this is also why we have so many unwed mothers & teenage fathers who do not support their children (the tax payers do) becasue of the attitude about sex just being fun with no consequences.

reneer

#15- THANK YOU for taking care of #7 for me- what an IGNORAMUS!!! Can't add much more than that- just a big shout out to all the Tebow/Gator haters- you are wasting your useless time and energy on being negative about Tim Tebow and his team. I've had the GREAT honor of meeting him at a friends' house and he IS what he is- NO FAKE THERE!!!!! I only wish more people were like him.

Lee J

Love that young man! What an inspiring person -- can you imagine how proud mom & dad are???

anthony

I am not a christian, however I admire someone like Teabow who stands up for his belief. I have seen misery in other countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan who live in constant fear. It sickens me to see so mean spirited individuals in this world. Such # 31,33 and 44 you should be ashamed of yourself. As battle harden, war tested soldier I would not hesistate to end all your miserable existance. It is so easy to do whatever the heck you choose to do, but it is difficult to follow a straight path. So if you can't say anything good about this decent human being then shut the f up.

ThomAss

Of course no ladies for him.... he's gay. Nothing wrong with being gay mind you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5