TMZ Live: Tiger, Dexter & the Price Is Wrong

12/8/2009 6:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Harvey and Mike answered your questions on everything today -- including the 911 call from Tiger Woods' home last night, the new alleged mistresses who surfaced and why he was admitted to the hospital under "OD."
TMZ Live: Click to watch

Also: Harvey's plea to "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall, "Jersey Shore" controversy and The Hoff's 911 call.

Plus -- Why winning on "The Price is Right" was wrong for Evan.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Adi

when you guys called Charles over yesterday, did Harvey yell out YO to get Charles to come over? LMFAO

Mikey

Definitely more than a hole in one.

angry

woopty freaking do. Someonme went to the hospital for food poisoning. Find something better than a relative of a scandal to report on.

Jen

How much does a picture of a celebrity go for?

Ray Anthony

You want additional info on the Stamos Vs. Sippola/Coss case? I'm a freelance photographer and writer here in Marquette. I emailed but received some cheesy generic reply...

jordan

Do you think Tiger will pull the David Duchovny "I'm a sex addict" defense?

Best Line from Airplane is "Do you like gladiator movies"

Jen

What do you think will happen with this whole Tiger Woods situation?

Andrew

Harvey - Mike .. Thank you for your outstanding-hard work @ TMZ!! You're Awesome - Happy Holidays!!

Andrew

Wiseronenow

HARVEY: Folks don't get it. This is far bigger than just Woods. Read the following article. Worth the read. It explains why Uchitel was paid off Vs any of the others. The thing is this net can fall wider and farther with knowing now that Uchitel and the other two, specifically, "the velvet rope gals" functions were to procure women for not ONLY Woods and not ONLY other sports stars, BUT their agents, "news" folks and yes, SPONSORS!!! No wonder, Woods sponsors are sticking by their guy and will continue to do so. Now, have most folks figured out what those rope girls do? Sure, but do they consider beyond other sport stars that quite possibly those that REPORT the news on these stars are also partaking in Wood's parties? Also, the sport stars agents too and more importantly the sponsors. And, a majority of those non athletes are married too. Get it? I'm sure there are conversations going on with the spouses of those peripheral folks in the entertainment business since more info has come out about Uchitel's role. "Weren't you telling me that you always had to be at those events at those nightclubs in Vegas because you represented and/or reported on Tiger even when I questioned why you had to stay so late at the party"? Oh, yeah, this is e/x/p/l/o/s/i/v/e.

Kristen

HII GUYS I love your show I watch and tivo it every day!!! Anyway I think next somone will end up prego with ATiggers baby His wife should take him for all he has

Katie

How is Brian McDaniel doing on his Vegetarian diet??

Sli

Do you think Tiger's wife would get more money by staying married andaccepting a re-vamped prenup or divorcing him now? I think she wouldget more if she divorced him now because Tiger probably would settlequickly and give Elin whatever she wants, to prevent any more dirtfrom surfacing in a long messy divorce and possibly losing sponsors. What are your thoughts??

Mitch

hey mike, im an lrg fan too. do you have any lgr hoodies?

Elizabeth

I REALLY DON"T LIKE THIS GUY "TIGER", ANY MORE. HE HAS CAUSED GREAT PAIN IN THIS FAMILY.... HE IS NOT AT ALL WHAT I THOUGHT HE WAS, HIS IMAGE WAS COMPLETLY DIIFERNT. I BET THERE ARE TON"S MORE WOMAN. HE IS A PIG. I CAN'T STAND HIS FACE.

Makenna

It's being reported Elin bought a mansion with her sister in Sweden. Why haven't you mentioned it?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments