In The Hoff's World, Everything's 'Great'

12/9/2009 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Hasselhoff has a habit of grinning in public every time a bad story comes out about him -- and with the release of his daughter's terrified 911 call for him yesterday, it's really no surprise he appeared with her saying everything is "great."

David & Hayley Hasselhoff: Click to watch
In the call, a crying Hayley says her father "collapsed" and "keeps falling down," while another voice was heard saying it's "very, very bad here." David was then taken to Cedars-Sinai.

Yesterday though, Hoff spun it a little differently, saying "Do I look like I'm in trouble? We're doing really well."

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Hailey and her sister should divorce their dad AND their mother. These girls are pretty,young,obviously smart and mature and should not be babysitting their parents anymore.
The mother, Pamela Bach, is DUI'ing all over the place and David is a happy drunk but is so bad off, his body and mind so damaged by alcohol that he gets a taste he gets alcohol poisoning.

sammi

Soooooooooooo........Sad. Why does his daughter keep calling the hosptal? Can't he just sleep it off? If hes already pickled his body will absorb and get rid of the juice naturaly. One way or another if you know what I mean. If he's going to drink he should have the discretion not to let his daughter be around. Whos raising who?

Mona

I think its all for publicity and to keep himself in the limelight. Notice how he doesn't try to stay away from the cameras. He smiles like "Yeah, I'm back!".

blah blah blah

Another shopping trip for underwear as a Thank you to his daughter? PATHETIC!

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHY DOESN'T THIS NO-TALENT DRUNK JUST GO AWAY? OR IS HE SO DAMN DRUNK HE DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE HOW OBNOXIOUS HE IS?

A. Conda

I know he's had some plastic surgery but if he is taking in a lot of alcohol, he would look awful by now. That makes me wonder if it is a case of pills and a drink which could make anyone seem drunk. Also, isn't there a reality show (not another one!) involved?

LOL

Hoff..please take gun, load gun, insert in mouth, pull trigger. It is the least you can do for making the world endure your hideous lack of talent self for all of these years!

SadSadSad

Do you suppose all this overdose-hospital stuff is just for publicity? EVERYTIME there is a story about hime, the very next day he is out in public....how can he be soooo sick and then 24 hours later, look strong and healthy?! I am beginning to think this may be some kind of SICK PUBLICITY THING!!!

barbara miller

I was at a taping of Americas Got talent and David Hasselhoff generously signed an autograph for my son. I am praying for David and his beautiful precious daughters. David needs to find his own spiritual path, as I hear him wishing the photogs A loud and clear "God bless you", unfortunatly David is NOT taking gods blessing onto himself for his OWN health, recovery, happiness, best, blessed life, etc... If anyone can kick this addiction, David Hasselhoff can!!!

Tim

What a collossal jackass. Alternately embarrassing his daughter and putting her through hell.

And soon, she'll be planning his funeral.

Barbie

I can't help but wonder why he would say everything is great when we keep reading stories about his numerous trips to the hospital. Its pretty sad to watch anyone who is an alcoholic drinking huge amounts of alcohol and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. He will eventually be on the front page and it will be us reading about his death. I feel for his children, because they are the one's who are going to carry the greatest wounds for the rest of their lives. Its too bad that their father doesn't see that he is hurting those kids or that he doesn't think that his drinking affects anyone else. He is being so selfish that he can't even comprehend what he is doing is hurting his children so much. He needs to stop drinking soon or we will be reading about his death very soon. The trips to the hospital are becoming more and more frequent and that can't be good.

ME

BIG FATTT UGLY DRUNK LIAR...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2