Jackson Kids Had a Baller Thanksgiving

12/9/2009 7:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Jackson family didn't spend Thanksgiving eating stuffing -- instead MJ's kids spent the holiday stuffing a basketball into a hoop in a $25,000-per-night super suite at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas.

A member of the fam posted footage of the night on YouTube, showing Prince playing around with Randy and Jermaine Jackson's kids in the biggest hotel suite we've ever seen -- complete with its own basketball court.

As Jehovah's Witnesses, the Jackson family doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving in the traditional sense. Instead, we're told the Jacksons had a big family dinner a few days before the holiday.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33

Tina

I MEANT TO SAY THE APPLE DON'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE AND THEY ARE USERS JUST LIKE THEIR FATHERS. I WISH MICHAEL WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT EVERYTHING TO HIS KIDS IN A TRUST UNTIL THEIR 21 AND THEY WE'RE IN THE CARE OF JANET..GOD HELP THOSE KIDS, THOSE JACKSON BROTHERS AND NEPHEWS ARE PITIFUL.

emina

This is SICK! Everyone should leave these kids alone! damn, they deserve some privacy!!!

what a dumb comment #53

To #53 um....when did it matter if that was Michael's biological children??? Angelina Jolie is white as snow and is walking around with a black baby and an Asian baby...and no one says anything about that. And what about the Tom Crusise? Marie Osmond? Jane Fonda??? and there's many others sweet heart. And lets not forget what Paris Jackson said "my father was the best father you can ever have...and I just wanna say I love him...so much". That sure sounds like a child who loves and who is satisfied with their parent. Judging by your comment your a silly person who needs to look up the facts.

Missy

MJ is their bio-dad! Prince,Paris,and Blanket are the rightful heirs to their dads estate! Noone should be trying to take that away from them! I believe people are starting to use them just like they used their dad and it's sad! Also those children should be the ones to go an accept any awards given to their dad,noone else! I pray the guardian ad-litem is keeping a close eye on the childrens money!

Justice for Michael
God Bless You Prince,Paris,and Blanket!!

tiana

why u post this video. its the jackson kids not michael jackson kids. who cares about these annoying lil kids. show offs. clearly not either of the prince's are playing basketball. so who cares. took me awhile to notice it wasnt them. looks nothing like them. so again who cares

RCTJ

Is this video really necessary to show everyone? They're just kids having fun and enjoying their time in Vegas. I don't care that they're Michael Jackson's nephews or how much the suite costs a night, they're young kids and have the right to their privacy. This video was meant for them to share as a family, not for the world to see (according to the family). I'm not sure if it was one of them who posted it on YouTube or not but if it was, that just goes to show that they're young and naive. The media really has to stop exploiting the Jackson family and putting the entire family under the microscope. It's one thing to do it to the adults but let the kids be.

BeLIEve

"326. Not austria, but somewhere. yep, i'll buy more and more and more if MJ is alive. this da@mn country turned it's back on him, I'd do anything to turn that wrong a right when it comes to michael jackson."

@mjlove: Absolutely agree! American society turned their backs on Michael and wrongfully condemned him just because he dared to be different. I am so ashamed for what this country has done to Michael and I forever proudly stand by Michael's side in his defense. California should also be ashamed! Michael is a good citizen and a good neighbor. Michael is a good man PERIOD!

Wherever you are Michael I wish you well and many blessings.
Thank you Michael for sharing your gift and love with us.
I love you forever and a day. God Bless you and your children. Have a wonderful Christmas.

beLIEve HIStory Peace Unity Hope L.O.V.E.
~ Hugs ~

Cher

Bad and you know it-Pt. 3...
As much as I love to see Michael's kids having a great time again, I have a problem with this scenario for several reasons:
Thing 1: Michael went to great lengths to keep the children covered up from birth so that they wouldn't be open to exploitation. Although recent pics of him and the kids before his death were unmasked, I still don't think he'd enjoy seeing them in the "baller's suite" of a hotel in Vegas blazoned in the media. Katherine, what were you thinking?
Thing 2: As everyone has stated, the cousins and "handlers" are always with them when they go out. This opens up conjecture of how the money is being spent. Michael worked hard to build up what he has for his children, not so all of Jermaine and Randy's sons can live the high life. Katherine, what's the deal?
Thing 3: The Paps seem to get pics of J-3 everywhere but the bathroom these days. Isn't there someone assigned to create an escape route for J-3? Where's security when the Paps are descending on these poor children and who released this video inside their suite to the media anyway? Come on Katherine, wake up!
Finally, I agree with an earlier poster that there's entirely too many instances where J-3 is photographed with someone, anyone, BUT NO KATHERINE. It's starting to make me wonder just how much quality time and input she's having on their lives. Don't get me wrong, I believe she's a wonderful, supportive mother but I wonder about her constant absence at the many J-3 outings. Of course she has a lot on her plate, but Michael had way more going on and he spent every moment with those children. You would've never seen J-3 out at some park or a bookstore without Michael. I know there's a possibility J-3 didn't share the same close relationship with Katherine that Michael did, but I sincerely hope she's working to make this new family gel and not just pushing them off with money and outings or delegating their care to Nanny Grace (God forbid--you know, "the hand that rocks the cradle?") or Omer and the other Jackson albatrosses.
Bottom line, I think these children can really take the world by storm, given their heritage--what kid wouldn't want to have grown up with Michael Jackson as a Dad?! And now they have the loving support of Katherine as their guardian...I pray the kids are alright for Michael's sake. He gave the last 10 or more years of his life to ensure they had the wonderful childhood he never got. Hopefully, Katherine will remember and act accordingly.
Peace--MICHAEL/ILUVU2INFINITY