Michael Jackson Business Sues Phone Book

12/10/2009 9:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The following companies have just been sued by Bravado International Group -- the company that has the rights to distribute shirts, posters and other things Michael Jackson -- for allegedly selling bootlegged stuff in violation of the copyright:

Jin Cha, OK Sportswear, EZ Sportswear, Chang Oh Kim, Chuck Kim, Eden Sports, Justin Ju, Sy Sports, Susan Lee, Susan Yoon, Lee's Family Inc., Green T Corp, Kyung Sook Ma, Cesar Igiesias, Bling Bling Inc., Kauh Un Lee, Arthur Berman, Wacky Planet, Wackyplanet.com, Theplanetshops.com, David Ahoubian, D&T Distribution, Paris Fashions, Clothing Island, Clothingisland.com, Print Liberation, Jaime Dillion, Nick Paparone, Dr. Jay's, Inc., Maggi Fashion Wholesale, Mansour Rokhsarzadeh, Azizi Afshin, Afshin Azzi, Bargain Wholesaler, Wholesaleclothing.com, TBwholesaler.com, Top Brands, Wholesaler, Ahmad Jamhour, Oz Communications, Crazytees.net, Otto Suarez, Olga Lyons, Shop Rumor, Anooshk Zakarian, Esther Lee, Keum Sportswear, Chang Song Lee, African American Dollar Store, Edna Clement Swan, Jack Leiberman, Progressiverags.com, Skreened, Daniel Chrstopher Fox, Shiekh, Shiekh Shoes, Incrediblegifts.com, Daniel Lassoff, Shaky City Blues, Mario Ontiveros, Main Collection, Main Sportswear, Su Young Cho, MB Sportswear, Choung Choe, Right Thang, Hyo Jang Yoon, Buy Merchant, Buymerchant.com, Craig Mentham, Steal Deal, Abraham Davood, Michael Davood, Ebby Davood, The Wild Side, The Wildside.com, Kingsley Syme, Kingley Symes, Setup Site, Harrington Outlets, ObamaTShirts.com, Sour Candy, Shoe Blanace International, Yak Shoe, Wholesale Situation, Jason Aref, Julio Aref, Watch Time, Aziz Ali, Unishow, Gary Chen, rena Chen, Amiline.com, Jian Zhu, Gravity Trading.... AND, Tony in Chong.

Consider yourselves served.

They were in it for the money

mistruth! you speak mistruths! you have been a constant on LKL until the kids showed up in there and took your playground away. Bet youre a guy. a deiceving guy who makes up crap. I know you seem to think you rule these chat sites only becasue youre pinch other peoples by lines. Probably one of the Jacksons.

Rx

I cheer the boot leggers because The MJ estate doesn't make squat on what they sell.

Debbie

I would think this would be up to the estate but i dont understand the law.I think it is great Michael is going to receive a Life time Achievement award he certainly deserves it.I wish we would hear more on the investigation even a brief update.

They were in it for the money

DN you have posted as DN in Larry king the same info but this info came from someone else. Give credit where credit is due man! You aint gonna solve this case by theft of information! Rightful agencies have this info already so stop trying to be a nosy sellie and think you are so smart. You aint. Somebody elses info that you took to use as your own.
go take your paxil now.

Daphne Lorincz

To Wrong again - So, what r u trying to say in plain English. Is it the conspiracy theory, again? I'm confused. I read that Germain asked Tohme to help MJ re Neverland, & Barak was going to help MJ clean up his finance by asking AEG re London shows, then later on world tours, and then finally Vegas as AEG owned the Forum in Ceasars Palace. What's wrong with that? As far as MJ's death, r u saying that someone wanted him dead. I hope not, and I dont think so. These people are business people, & MJ was a commodity, there is nothing wrong to use him to make money as MJ himself wanted to pay off his debt anyways. I read that his debts would have been paid off half way thru his world tours.

Debbie

So are they trying to say they are suing all these places for selling MJ'S things?

Daphne Lorincz

god knows your own government protects these companies and the syndicates.
Posted at 12:04AM on Dec 11th 2009 by Alan

Wow, this is disturbing to read.

Also to Wing Hung Low - so, what r u trying to say, please, in plain English.

They were in it for the money

If these men were so concerned about Michaels finances, they would have done all this way before he died to garner him a profit so he wouldn't lose anything. Neverland had already been sold so thats a dead issue. I sort of am of the opinion someone in the groupd was going to have a ton of shame on his back from being fired. so many hundreds of millions of dollars at stake. Michael should have just reitred and cranked out albums. Lord knows he had enough records to go on for at least 20 years. Someone is playing Jermaine and the borthers for a bunch of suckers, to keep them quiet. Some of them are the kind who'd sell anyone for money and fame. Too little, too late for them. They could have bee something if they took control of their lives, but they had a tight grip on Michael's coattails, they don't know anything else.

janicebyrne01

Soooooo many people STILL trying to make money out of Michael. Shame on them all. Let the poor man rest in peace for heaven's sake.
WHEN IS MURRAY THE KILLER QUACK GOING TO BE ARRESTED?????

They were in it for the money

When somebody going to put the Jackson brothers straight? They are no more the Dynasty of the Realm than you and I are. It was MICHAEL"S DYNASTY! HE MADE HIM, not the brothers nor the mother and father. What a bunch of pirannahs.

Daphne Lorincz

It's all been under the table in the works for over 4 months. Read an article round about that time that there were 7 investors working on the deal.

Posted at 1:09AM on Dec 11th 2009 by Tellitlikeitis

Who r the Superfund/Christian Baha - do u mean the Jehova Witness? Oh, boy, this is confusing for me.

They were in it for the money

Fortress and Colony are involved in the SuperFund and so is EarthCares which is Germmans main squeezes foundation,. along with her father....some Big dude from Dubai or Bahrain. Its all so controlled with big finace its not funny. thats why nothing is getting done. BTW.....Randy was in the Princapality of MoNaco and now he is Greece.

so wrong

People should really read about the true Michael Jackson, the depth of this man, this man who came from poor, humble begins, and rose above everything. He's truly a fascinating person, combination of left - right brain genuis, interspective, cerebral. Read some of his quotes, it's truly amazing. People just never understood him. I think he's fantastic.

Debbie

Tellit please explain what you know about this I am a bit confused much like Daphne is too. Thank you.

so wrong

MJ Quote:

"Like the old Indian proverb says, "Do not judge a man until you've walked 2 moons in his moccasins". Most people don't know me, that is why they write such things in which MOST is not true. I cry very often because it hurts and I worry about the children all over the world, I live for them. If a man could say nothing against a character but what he can prove, history could not be written. Animals strike, not from malice, but because they want to live, it is the same with those who criticize, they desire our BLOOD, not our pain. But still I must achieve I must seek truth in all things. I must endure for the power I was sent forth, for the world, for the children. But have mercy, for I've been bleeding a long time now."