TLC Muzzles Jon Gosselin

12/10/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A judge confirmed today what we've known all along -- Jon Gosselin is officially a loser.

TLC Muzzles Jon Gosselin

A Maryland judge decided today that TLC's breach of contract case against Jon was strong enough to put a preliminary injunction in place -- which forces Jon to abide by TLC's rules ... or it's his ass. That means no more interviews or appearances without TLC's permission.

TLC honcho Edward Sabin testified against Jon today, saying his recent actions -- like hosting a pool party in Vegas, taking his girlfriend to France and talking to paps outside of his home -- have been "embarrassing."

A rep for TLC tells us, "The Court has validated our view that Mr. Gosselin has a valid, binding contract and that he has breached it repeatedly ... we look forward to the next phase of the litigation, which is to pursue our claim for damages resulting from Mr. Gosselin's numerous breaches."

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

mk

YAY!!! Guess what Jon, TLC means Tough Luck Chump!! Now get a real job.

c.

This is only the beginning...I can't wait until the trial. And yes, he is such a disgrace. And I think he might have some serious cognitive impairments, as well. Otherwise, how could he think he could get away with this bs? He is a horrible father for shaming his children in such a profound way. As for Kate...I am not a fan, per se, but...I don't think she yelled at him ENOUGH. Imagine trying to deal with the realities of eight children with this stupid boy in the co-pilot's chair. The 9th child. Her IQ is obviously several points above his...imagine the frustration. I would have yelled at him night and day. Those kids had exactly a parent and a 1/2 to begin with. Jon was the 1/2. Now they only have one responsible adult, and now we have absolute proof of that. Look what happens to him when there is no one around to yell at him. He self destructs.

c.

Bob Bain,

Satan here. FYI, I wasn't with Kate in the back seat. She was making PB and J for the kids, and I wasn't interested. I was at the Las Vegas party with the babes. Duh...I thought that would be a no-brainer, bob.

~Satan

barb

Why is anyone interested in this butt ugly loser dude? He's got nothin'.

marie

I agree Kate is trailer trash, she's such a bitch and deserves the situation she is in, pity the children with such a bitch of a mother. She only cares about the all-mighty dollar, she should go out and get a real job.

Kathleen

The lazy jerk never had a job in his life, and yet Kate picked him to father WAY MORE KIDS than any two people with advanced degrees and working 80 hours a week could possibly support. Why do we reward people who continue to overpopulate the planet and place huge burdens on society? Without winning the TV-Lottery, they'd be like the other 99.9% who produce too many children: on welfare, i.e., forcing those who DIDN"T make irresponsible decisions to foot the bill.

Kelly

billabong, Jon Gosseln has amazed me with his stupidity. For several months I thought Jon G could not do anything more stupid,
and he just kept it coming.
The court case was ridiculous. Jon's lawyer Mark J Heller is not licensed to practice in PA and the judge denied Heller's request to sit with PA counsel. Heller had to sit in the audience. Jon's PA lawyer called no witnesses and presented no evidence. Jon was a No Show.
There is nothing I like about Jon Gosselin. I just keep thinking he can't be that stupid, but he is. I think alcohol and drugs magnify Jon's stupidity, and I also think it's possible Jon will OD. So, I guess it's morbid curiosity that keeps me interested.

CP

it won't hold in court, i'm sure there is something in the contract that john will find that will clear him. prolly something along the lines that TLC breached the contract by forcing him out and off the show.

Arch

TLC is wrong for suing Jon. How do they expect him to make a living? I am blocking their channel from my TV.

If anyone watches Little People,Big World, you will see how Amy talks to her husband, Matt. They will be the next couple from TLC that will be getting a divorce. Even the children talk stupid to their father, because their mother talks stupid to their father, in the front of them and TLC display this behavior on TV.

I feel sorry for anyone that sign their life away on TLC.

Who will be talking about divorce next. The Duggars?

Tara

It serves him right. The guy is the ultimate loser.

Paula

Oh please this family has been a ship wreck that TLC got off showing and they got off financially. If Jon treated Kate the way she treated him all hell would break loose. Yet that wasn't the case.But I have no respect for this man because of his actions, he was just trying to show Kate she can't rule him anymore and it back fired at him and their children. What he should have done was stop production before they bought their mansion and went to counciling even if Kate refused. She was an abusive bully, and he should have stopped it sooner,but instead...well we all know. They both should be ashamed.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8