VH1 Star Placed on Psychiatric Hold

12/10/2009 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

VH1 Star Placed on Psychiatric HoldMonica Danger -- who starred in the first season of VH1's "For the Love of Ray J" -- was taken in on a 5150 psychiatric hold earlier this month after an incident involving her newborn daughter.

TMZ spoke with Danger's rep, who told us the reality star had some personal issues as a result of postpartum depression and spent a week in a psychiatric hospital in Northern California.

We're told people close to Danger became concerned when she suddenly shaved off her hair -- a la Britney -- after an argument with her baby's father.

But Danger's rep tells us she's now out of the hospital and doing "fine" adding, "At this time we ask all of Danger's fans for support and prayer."

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone

Strange...

Simone

Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Startmakingsense

Ummm "Reality Star" ? Never heard of her. I wish reality TV would just go far far away. It's ruined space for shows that we will actually remember.

Simone

Get a life you, stalker!!!!!!!!!!! : P

mel

But I guess it can happen to anyone. It happened to Britney Spears and people thought she was crazy..It's almost normal for some women to go through this after a baby so don't always judge!! hopefully monica danger will recover (i mean the hair)..

Tanisha

I knew that girl was crazy.

that.is.all

I wish her the best.

um...

star?

Kristin

DANGER SMASHED A HOMIE!!!

Ziggy

7. Wow this is sooo sad!! How can she shave off her head?? She had good hair. I don't think she was kicked off the show for being crazy. I think ray j dismissed her cuz she was pregnant and cuz she had too many baby daddy issues. Look at her!! As much as I enjoyed watching her on the show she did kinda have a hidden agenda. It scares me!!!!

Posted at 12:45AM on Dec 10th 2009 by mel

She had "good hair". As opposed to bad "nappy" hair. Obviously, its what's under the hair that is scary. She's nuts to even go on any tv show pregnant in the first place looking for a man. Dumb and pathetic fool!

Cassy

Really TMZ? Postpartum depression is serious. This isn't about a drunk or a cheating spouse and quite frankly this shouldn't be news.

Jen

Ummmmmmmm, fight with baby daddy? PPD? Perhaps she is a druggie and baby daddy said he is going to have her hair tested for drugs....

nobody

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand she just announced she's pregnant again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments