VH1 Star Placed on Psychiatric Hold

12/10/2009 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

VH1 Star Placed on Psychiatric HoldMonica Danger -- who starred in the first season of VH1's "For the Love of Ray J" -- was taken in on a 5150 psychiatric hold earlier this month after an incident involving her newborn daughter.

TMZ spoke with Danger's rep, who told us the reality star had some personal issues as a result of postpartum depression and spent a week in a psychiatric hospital in Northern California.

We're told people close to Danger became concerned when she suddenly shaved off her hair -- a la Britney -- after an argument with her baby's father.

But Danger's rep tells us she's now out of the hospital and doing "fine" adding, "At this time we ask all of Danger's fans for support and prayer."

Ms. X

I only watched a few episodes of that series but I definitely remember her. She was kinda scarey crazy. The tat on her pretty face was weird. This doesn't surprise me at all. Her friends and family did well by her for this 5150. Hope all is well.

lalalaa

i saw one episode of the 2nd for the love of ray j and she was on there saying that she was having ray's kid. and he was ok with her saying that, obviously, it had to be true because he let her on the show.

i feel bad for the little girl. the child is always the one who gets hurt in any situation like this.

me so horny

Why don't VH1 and MTV offer her prayers and support since there shows create these people and exploit them for a large sum of money. This is the reason why I don't watch reality shows.

Morons!

She has been acting like this!!! At least, she did on the show... I literally only caught one episode (just to see what it was like) and it was about half-way through the Season...She was acting psychotic on the show!! Like, if I were Ray-J, I would STILL be scared--and I'm sure that's why she was voted off... So, in MY opinion it has NOTHING to do with postpartom depression! Her name should've been "Scary" and not "Danger"...

Courage

Denver

What the f*ck is a ray-j ?????

susieq

Jeez, this is a serious affliction and Simone, once again, you have cheapened someone's problems by your pathetic cries for attention. Go see a shrink.

Kari

uhhh she was needed to be submited into a ward before she was preggers. She should have that baby, give it to someone who won't harm it. Its more than PPD.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

#24.... You rock! That's the best comment on here! Secondly, you knew this was coming!! I love tattoos and have several myself, but a person has issues, when they want to tattoo thier face. This chick was a ticking time bomb. And as for her 'reps' comment about her 'fans' supporting her, who ar you kidding. This nobody doesn't have fans unless you count her parents, and even that is questionable.

me so horny

23. Don't any of these skanks ever think of GETTING MARRIED before getting knocked up? No, of course not. Because they are obviously STUPID and chose not to use birth control. Apparently their 3rd grade educations didn't have a sex-ed component. I'm so sick of reading about baby-daddy this and baby-mama that. This slut's child should be taken away from her. I also totally advocate forced sterilization for people who keep crankin' out babies with no visible means of support - except for my tax dollars! Also forced sterilization for people who abuse their children. Yeah, call me a Nazi or whatever other stupid name you heard somewhere - cause many of you have obviously never READ anything in your whole ignorant life.

Posted at 8:45AM on Dec 10th 2009 by Courage

Well said Courage!

Wc from Sc

Danger she smashed the homie....

Jeanne From NC

it's about damn time! wait... she was right that she was preggers with Jay Z's baby? do we have dna on that baybeh?

Shel

Wow. She is pregnant again! I fear for the life of these children. She is a mentally unstable.

And another baby on the way...unstable ppl having kids...sad.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

Heard she was pregnant AGAIN by Fabulous the singer/rapper whateva!

Hope she pulls through!