Eddie Cibrian:

My Ex Slashed My Tires

12/11/2009 7:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alleged serial cheater Eddie Cibrian claims he's the victim in his broken relationship with his soon-to-be ex wife Brandi ... along with the tires on his motorcycles.

1209_eddie_cibrian_brandi_85479373_ex-1
In custody papers filed by Eddie, he claims Brandi slashed his tires in August -- then she immediately admitted to it when he confronted her about it.

Here's the best part: In the docs, Eddie says Brandi "told me that it made her feel better that she slashed my tires."

No word if LeAnn Rimes helped Eddie fix the flats.

Pamela

...I dug my heels into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seats....

karma you know...

the end of the day

No..no..that's wrong. Elin did because she heard SHE was sleeping with TIGER.

Loulou

Idiocy reigns supreme.

hmmm

Calif=community property. After the crap he pulled he's lucky that's all she did.

Simone

CHEATING ON A SPOUSE SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A CRIME!!!!! Cheaters should do jailtime and not be allowed to marry for a few years. SAVE AMERICA!

Hussie

Ladies, haven't you learned?...Never, ever damage/destroy the very "assets" you may end up with in the divorce...It only depreciates their value, and gives your ex ammo for court...

It's sooo much better watching a Judge put these idiots in their place...

In the words of Ivana Trump; "Ladies, don't get mad, get EVERYTHING!"...

Janet

Hmmmmmmm? Old Eddie was pulling a Tiger? He's lucky his tires were all that she slashed and not his azz.

Ziggy

Another cheating louse, so what's new? The ex-wife will never have to worry what bimbo he's eyeing for his next conquest. Lesson learned: now he's some other unfortunate woman's problem.

sunseeker

She only slashed his tyres, he is very lucky I would have slashed a lot more than that. He is a immoral jerk and egotistical to boot.

balls

Eddie who ?????????????????

Terry

I guess she forgot she was an adult! I have been on the receiving end of the same thing (an affair) but geeeezzzzz to act like a 16 year old and slash tires. COME ON!!! Whether it is right or wrong she cannot change the outcome of their situation by damaging property. Granted his behavior is wrong but now she is down on his level instead of taking the high road. Women should ALWAYS take the high road and leave the men in their dust so they can act like childesh idiots!

Nix

Ahhhhh, the wife was only going ballistic over his cheating with Lee Ann Rhimes like alot of wifes do. He's the one in the wrong and he'll cheat on Lee Ann too. The wife needs to move and be glad he'sout of her life.

tabitha666

"..maybe next time he'll think before he cheats." Probably not, though. I SO hope he cheats on that whore Leann. The homewrecker deserves nothing better. Way to go, Brandi!!!

Sig

Not feeling so sorry for her now....Next time, take the high road.

medicswife

woa,if it was me it would have been LeAnn's face,just might help her looks some she is one ugly little boy lookin home wrecker and could'nt carry a damn tune if it were in a bucket.and he could use some work on his looks as well u know what I mean it would have been him to get the slashing next.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments