James Bond vs. Wolverine

Who'd You Rather?

12/11/2009 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Daniel Craig, 41, and Hugh Jackman, also 41, took time out of co-starring in the Broadway play "A Steady Rain" to attend the same event in NYC this week.

Daniel Craig and Hugh Jackman
Question is ...

lili

Definitely BOTH!!!!

But, in this picture, Jackman has the obvious classic face, however!!! Craig is sexier when you take the whole persona into consideration! Craigs eyes are sparkling blue, body amaaaaaaaazaing, and personality reeks of understated raw sex appeal, JUST HOT!

On that basis, I'll take both please, and rare!

Z

They both look the same but Hugh Jackman's eyes sparkle, he has a beautiful smile, he looks younger, and it's very obvious that he treats his wife well and has not let her aging get to him. I hope they continue on the road to getting old together which is the way a marriage is supposed to be. Hugh is definitely more appealing in the looks department and personality department. The perfect package.

Briana

Yikes! Either/or...or both. Mature, confident, but not arrogant men. I'm so tired of toy-boy, angst-ridden actor-lings with pasty, clueless, insipid faces. Craig and Jackman both have character and warmth.

And for the idiot who made the ignorant generalization about Australians: my husband works with a lot of people from Oz, and they are some of the warmest, funniest, most non-judgmental people I've ever met. The most moronic, vicious racists and bigots in my life have all been "True Americans" who hate everyone who isn't white (that would include Hispanics, Jewish people, and Arabic people...all of whom are Caucasian...which means "white", in case you didn't know), isn't Christian (including Catholics, weird, huh?), isn't heterosexual, doesn't "come from America", talks funny...oh, I could go on, but would you understand? I doubt it. Don't be such a stooge.

Chloe

Big Fan of Daniel Craig.....:) HOT

M's sister

Certainly,Hugh is a generous,kind,faultless man.Everyone likes him. However,I am attracted to Daniel.I feel the intense passion that he hid and sex appeal from his appearance.Daniel has awfully cool blue eyes,sexy voice and lips.He is never pretty boy,but so-called tired a handsome.

EPGirl