Rachel Uchitel

No Joy Being Called Hooker

12/11/2009 10:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel UchitelRachel Uchitel is threatening to sue the ladies at "The View" -- or at least one of them -- for suggesting she's a hooker.

Gloria Allred, lawyer for Tiger Wood's alleged mistress #1, is pissed that Joy Behar joked on the show on Thursday, "Yeah, you-ka-tell she's a hooker."

Gloria says the statement was false, defamatory and highly offensive -- and hurtful, too.

G.A. says Rachel is "not amused" because "she values her reputation and her reputation has been damaged..."

Gloria wants a retraction, or else.

Stay tuned...

think about it

All these comments from Rachal being concerned with her reputation are just funny.
when she thought she was the only mistress she was strutting around. Girlfriend thought this was going to be fun. Now she finds out she is one of and counting and she is ticked off. LMAO!

I hope Joy doesn't back down. Let her take it to court. It will be fun to see her try and defend her reputation. Will she have to answer if she took money from Tiger not to talk? Money for sex and/or money for silence. Hahahaha.

aquanet

yes- she values her reputation for dating married men.Hot a hooker, just a low class and tacky. The word she should have used would be a "home wrecker", get it right. Father stealer, husband stealer, intrusive thrid pary...etc.

The guys is married with two kids! Sleeping with the guy ruined your reputation. Joy didn't say anything everyone is already thinking or has said.

Blkndeep

Tiger hope you feel better, and keep your head up, because others have gone down the same path as you. This is nothing new, and we all go threw things. Don't worry about the people who wish to be negative, because they aren't strong enough to deal with their own demons. Hang in there Tiger. This will pass, and new things will come.

youreabungler

Ugly pigs are always jealous of hot chicks. You see it all the time. You see it on here everyday with comments from these fat ugly women. Guys and girls want to do this chick, get over it. Shes freakin hot with a unbelievable body.

k

I am grossed out by this NATSY woman. If I would see this mistress in person I would take my hand and slap her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. She is a selfish PIG and NO Woman at all. I think hookers are better than this class ZERO!

urban

STOP MAKING FUN OF HER!!! She's right.. The View really is ruining her reputation. Stop trying to change her image from a gold-digging home wrecker to a hooker.

Actually, maybe it's the term "hooker" that she has a problem with. It's not politically correct. Maybe we should call her a "Penis Technician" =)

Michelle

ok me and my 300+ co-workers have been calling you the same thing for a week now, but we don't make any real money so you won't sure us let just say what we all know YOU ARE A HOOKER!! You attach yourself to any FAMOUS man mostly MARRIED for your own personal gain. Therefore you PIMP yourself behind the cloak of a "club promoter" You are simply there to men who have too much money and ego to stay with the women who stand behind them. Allow me to add FAME WHORE to the mix as well. You knew Tiger was married point blank there is no exucuse from that point. Case Closed. Have a nice day.

Dave

I think Rachel is the hottest one of the harem. I got a thing for her so stop upsetting her. Rachel, you can come over to my house anytime. I'll protect you from that nasty media.

Whop der it is

She's a whore for sleeping with a married man? I don't think so. I could care less what any of you people think. She got the perks without the B.S.hassle. I say good for her. Tiger lived in a cocoon all his live. Soooooooo now he's running amuck. It's his business and non of yours. All you fat azz b!tch's are just p!ssed off because you can't find a rich man. Beat down 5-4-3-2-1

Loud New Yorker

Joy get it right! She's not a hooker, but a whore.

Mark

Gloria has to get her fees from someone, and it most likely will not be the hooker, Rachel. What do we call her, ah, maybe a ho? The ho probably doesn't have the funds to pay Gloria her fee.

terry

Rachel your just another Ho(le) in one for Tiger

Bob Booie

She accepted a 6 figure payoff from Tiger and she has the nerve to say she isnt a hooker?

whitney

Sorry sweet cakes but you got involved with a married man!! So get used to the name calling cause honestly in my eyes you deserve it and anything else that gets thrown at you. I wish Elin could have taken a golf club to her too.

And actually I would classify her as a s*l*u*t.

Pamela

Hey, she isn't a hooker. That's a rugby player. She's a c*ck Suck*ng ho. Rachel, take the money and go away. Seriously.