Uchitel to 'The View' -- Broadcast It If You Mean It

12/11/2009 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel -- Tiger's alleged mistress #1 -- appreciates the apology from "The View" for calling her a "hooker" ... but the show's written apology ain't enough.

Rachel's lawyer, Gloria Allred, wants "The View" to air the apology on the show -- or it doesn't count.

Rachel threatened to sue "The View" over Joy Behar's joke on Thursday's show: "Yeah, you-ka-tell she's a hooker." The show has already issued a written apology ... but Gloria says the mea culpa needs a mic.

Shelly

Once again, common sense is not being used. The View tapes their Friday show on Thursday. So, they probably didn't know about the whole hoopla going on about Joy's inappropriate (as usual) joke until AFTER the taping of the Friday show was over. I'm sure they will say something on Monday's show.

He's just another Idiot

Joy Behar is a mean old hag who thinks she's funny. She's NOT! I've never heard her say a nice word about anyone. She's extremely jealous of any attractive woman who comes on The View. She's lived with a guy for years without marriage. She has no right to call anyone else a whore. Joy, you Fake Redhead, YOU are the Whore and your nasal Brooklyn accent is annoying. Barbara, find someone else for the show who isn't so disgusting.

a golfer

you reap what you ho.

for real

Hey Rachel,
You don't deserve an apology. Did you apologize to Tiger's wife Elin, you know, his wife,with CLASS. You have no class. Did you apologize to Elin's children? No, you are what you are, LOW CLASS. You went with a married man, you have NO MORALS. Really, who wants to see your skinny ass, breast enhanced over tanned body in PLAYBOY< uh not many people. You should be ashamed of yourself, you embarrassed your parents and family. You have no morals. NONE You are just looking for your 15 minutes of fame. You are the one who leaked your sexual relationship with Tiger. You aren't all what you think you are. We all know what you do for money and gifts. Hell of a way to make a living. huh lol

janet

I love Joy. She hilarious. She was just stating a fact. The chic is just mad because the truth hurts.

mary collins finn

If they agreed to apologize in writing, then they are admitting that they were wrong. If they were wrong to make the on air comment, then they should apologize on line. Just because she had an affair with Woods doesn't maker her a hooker!

jrrusa

There is no way you can convince me Joy Behore is a woman. Her looks and voice that is deeper than a wrestler make me shudder.

chi chi

Money grubbing whores, all of them. He has crap taste in his skanks, she is so past her sell by date anyway.

kristen

I love Joy!!! I felt bad for this chick until now. You sleep with a married man that had babies. What do you expect but people calling you a dirty girl?

Harry

So Rachel Uctichel is upset that Tiger had unprotected sex with a number of other women besides her, including some hookers. Do I hear violins?? I've got news for you Rachel, you're part of the problem, what makes you so special?? You decided to sleep with a married man, and now you're crying crocodile tears?? Too bad. All the other women can say the same.

Jazzzzz

Joy you keep up the good work on the view. I only watch it because of you. Don't let all this haters damp your style. As far as the b***h is concern YES she is a HOOKER, TRAMP, SLUT, PROSTITUTE, WHITE TRASH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danica

I don't know why they are going after the view when Kathy Lee Gifford said on the Today show what a prima donna this woman was backstage. I guess the Today show doesn't have big bucks.

Bell

this skank is right shes not a hooker shes a homewrecking SLUT!!!

Al

Are you freaking kidding me??? She should not have gotten the written apology in the first place!!!!!!

THIS MAKES ME MORE MAD THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER SEEN ON TMZ IN MY WHOLE TWO/THREE YEARS OF FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

If "The View" apologizes to her I will lose absolutely all respect for that show and the network.

She should be called a lot worse than 'hooker'....how DARE her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al

Who gives a Cr#@ what Joy looks or sounds like???? You idiots!! She is right about this woman for Pete's Sake!

To Rachel: You made you bed. Shut up and deal with it.