Snooki Cops a Feel

12/11/2009 4:53 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like a lovable, fake-tanned imp in the land of giants, "Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi took in a handful of Wendy Williams on her show this morning.

Snooki: Click to watch
And here we thought the biggest boob Snickers hung out with was The Situation.

Crystal

Snookie girl your hair is a disaster! Please stop using hair clips in that violent manner with your hair roots, unless you are doing laundry or dishes, hair clips/claws don't belong in your hair, let your hair be free! Please take my advice...

Crystal

When was the last time you saw a guy touch another guys package "just because"? Girls still have boundaries, not appropriate to touch another womans chicken cutlets/water bra/padded bra at all!

Lisa-Centereach

I just want America to know that Snooki DOES NOT REPRESENT all Italian American Women. Unlike her, we are GORGEOUS, THIN, INTELLIGENT, MAKE OUR OWN BIG BUCKS (Thanks College Degree), and we don't go around with fake tans. We don't need to "rent" a Jersey house for the summer. We can buy one there and in the Hamptons. Does Snooki or any of the other SLUTS on that show SERIOUSLY think that gorgeous/intelligent man would want gutter sluts like them. Spare me bitches..No decent man would ever take trolls like you home to meet their family. We do however, appreciate how you have clearly defined "trailer trash".

Chicken Lover

balls

Crystal

For the first time a "reality" show based on Italian singles is out there on a huge network show like MTV and it is a disgrace to Italians in general. The media can portray a certain culture the way they see fit (all for ratings). Their 15 min. of fame will be over soon, thank goodness, now we can get back to real reality!

RDC

Why are you so worried about it, Lovely Rita? Jersey Shore is no different than any other sh*t-reality-show out there.
Out of all the hundreds of cr*p shows out there(reality shows AND regular shows), you're singling out one show and yelling "Fire! Omg! Omg!"

You sound dumb.

GREG MOORE

how you doing big bobbies what the jeasry shore hore am greg moore at wildwood nj shore that hore

Lovely Rita

Dear RDC #22 - I am not worried about anything, just commenting. As for you - I will also comment: You're an ass. Dumb? I'll match my IQ to yours any day, loser.

RDC

To Lovely Rita:
You sound hostile. Hostility anyone?

Lovely Rita

To RDC #25 - You've mistaken hostility for superiority.

CriticAl

I don't blame her. I wouldn't be able to resist touching one of those beach balls if it was right in my face.

carla

Wendy Williams is a ugly MAN!!! When is his sorry show going to be cancel?

Jamie

The girl is eye length to her boobs. I would be like get those out of my face.

Emma

O, man, I am so glad there was a Rupaul comment. My husband and I were channel surfing and we came upon the Wendy Williams show. He says, "Who's that?" And I said, "Apparently, the new Rupaul." This person is soooo obviously not all woman.

George William Gockel

I watch the Wendy Williams show. I love Wendy Williams. I really really do care about Wendy Williams. I really really am concerned about Wendy Williams. To see Wendy Williams totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite to see Wendy Williams. Someday Williams and I will meet each other on purpose. I already know that Wendy Williams is married. I love Snooky. I really really do care about Snooky. I really really am concerned about Snooky. To see Snooky totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Snooky. And someday Snooky and I will meet each other on purpose.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments