Snooki's Attacker -- Guilty of Assault

12/11/2009 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The episode hasn't aired yet -- but the man who punched a female "Jersey Shore" star in the face has already been run through the justice system for the attack.

Snooki
It's all over an incident captured by MTV cameras, in which Snooki -- aka Nicole Polizzi -- gets socked in the face by a man at the Beachcomber Bar & Grill in Seaside Heights, NJ on August 19.

The man -- if you want to call him that -- Brad Ferro, was arrested and was eventually found guilty of simple assault. Ferro was fined $500 and given a 6 months suspended jail sentence -- which is essentially hardcore probation.

The worst part: the attack was all over a drink. We're told Ferro tried to take Snooki's cocktail and when she yelled at him for it, he retaliated with his fists.

The episode showing the attack is scheduled to run next week -- MTV says they will run a public service announcement about violence during the episode.

London not England

YO!!! GUIDO!!!!!!

ADRIAN!!!!!!!!!ADRIAN!!!!!!!

BIG STUPID MONGALOID ITALIAN GUIDO BONEHEAD S-T-U-P-I-D ...let's see what else...??? DOPEY LOOKING, BENSONHURST...WAP!~!

Them's YOUR People!!!!

realitybaby

I am watching this show for entertainment and LMAO over this group of bimbos when I see this and I WANTED TO RIP THROUGH THE TV AND CHOKE THIS GUY - SNOOKI I HOPE YOU ARE OK! It was horrible to see this poor girl get blasted in the face like that - just shockingly sad.

Daniel

Watched it last night for the first time. What a stupid show and we wonder why our youth are having problems? I just hope that's not an indication of how our young people act. What a bunch of phonies and spoiled brats. And drama queens, the whole bunch of them.

Daniel ................. Toronto

Fred

This dude is a NYC gym teacher and he works with at risk children. He was publicly intoxicated, stole from others, and committed assault (on a woman no less). For all these crimes, the NYC Department of Education immediately....*drum roll please*........... RE-ASSIGNED HIM. WTF????

This is slam-dunk prooof that America's values are out of whack. Where is the outrage? Where are the people callling for his job? Let's all worry abou the golfer and his extra-marital affairs while our kids are being taught by creeps like this.

SweetDee

she was yelling in his face like a man and got punched like a man. she had it coming. a friend of mine was like this girl always getting drunk in bars and picking fights with guys because she knew they wouldn't hit her but she would still tell them she'd kick their ass. our guy friends quit hanging around us because they were always having to defend her and then i cut her out too. this dumb bitch needed a wake up call!

Fred

Hey Frank, sorry somebody finally offended your racist ass. It's good to see something finally offended the offender. How about a show named "The guy posting as Frank Sinatra (good job at slandering the name of a DECENT stand up guy, by the way, you jerk), is an assh*le".

Dude

There's a perfect explanation for this. The poor guy mistakenly took Snooki for an oompa-loompa. I'm sure if he knew she was human he would not have hit her.

KKK

I saw the preview for this and holy crap. This guy PUNCHED her right in the face. As bad as the show is that was totally uncalled for. This dumb lug head should get his butt kicked. What a dbag for him to hit a girl. NO MATTER WHAT the chick does she does NOT deserve to be punched in the face. TOOL

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

So, Brad Ferro, did you feel like a man after you violently punched (not slapped, not shoved, but violently punched) this dumb chick?? Yeah she's stupid and young and annoying and trashey, but WTF?? Snuffie is not even half your size! Tell you what... maybe the chicks in Jersey would put up with that BS, but outside of that testosterone bubble known as the Jersey Shore, your a** would have been annihilated. You are a disgrace!

On the other hand, I hope that Snuffie learned a lesson about being a loud mouth drunk skank. Maybe she will try to be a little more reserved in the future!

me so horny

12. That f---ing bastard should be in jail along with the judge who gave him that bulls--t sentence. Judge is saying okay then don't do that when the tapes are rolling. Steal my drink comment guy, go f--- yourself, then bash your head into a brick wall. thanks

Posted at 1:26AM on Dec 11th 2009 by raven

Wow Raven you are one angry bitch, are you angry because you want that slugger to plow you right in the kisser!

Libera me-ya

After watching the show I can say 2 things... She's got more testosterone than the guy that punched her.

2nd, as Chris Rock said: "I'm not saying it was right... But I understand!"...

OMG, She's annoying!!!... I am sure her parents are proud of her...

GREG MOORE

greg moore from the jearssy shore pleas keep the hores home pigs

James

Why are Italians so upset about this show? It's not a representation of ALL Italian-Americans! It's a group of Jersey Shore boneheads. By putting them front and center maybe they will see how their behavior looks to other people and change something.
As far as this guy punching Snooki, THANK YOU! She is so annoying I'm sure there was a line of people behind him waiting to do the same.

constant

This show doesn't represent Italian Americans at all. It represents a few kids who happen to have Italian ancestry, access to fake tan and lots of hair gel. Anyone with two functioning brain cells knows this is not a reflection of decent, hard working Italian Americans.

If MTV do take this show of the air I hope they take the vast majority of talentless, good for nothing "rap artists" off too. These embarrassments do more than their fair share of damage to the image of decent and hard working African American too.

snowboardchick

I can not believe the posts that I am reading that this girl somehow deserved this. I am very disturbed by the lack of compassion and callousness of the comments. This girl is 4'11. If she had fallen and hit her head she could have died. He could have broken her face. Not for nothing but the girl is a 21 year old kid. Yes I admit, the cast of the show are annoying and obnoxious but this guy is a bigger DB than any of them put together and I can't believe he only got a 500 dollar fine.