« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Boxing Day at Tiger Woods' House

12/11/2009 6:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A truck pulled up to Tiger Woods' home an hour ago in Windermere, Florida and removed 5 big boxes from the house.

The truck driver went inside and removed 5 or 6 moving boxes from the house, put them in the back of the truck and left. We got a pic of the truck as it sat in the driveway.

A security team watched as the boxes were removed, and then flanked the truck as it left the property.

No word on who's stuff is being moved, but Elin Nordegren and the kids have been living there since the incident two weeks ago. Tiger has been nowhere in sight.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SERIOUSLY!!!

IS IT TRUE that Tiger is suffering from BRAIN DAMAGE from the collision coupled with the 'prescription' pain killers he took the night of the 'incident'?
SERIOUSLY, that' probably why no one has seen him!

imcuce

This is it?? ONE photo? That's all you could post? Can't even take photos of the mover guys? Pathetic.

Katie

HEY TMZ, NO ONE CARES ABOUT TIGER WOODS BULLCRAP ANYMORE! YOU FREAKS POST WAY TOO MUCH ABOUT THIS TURD. COME ON, FIND SOMETHING NEW TO REPORT ON.

Melissa

Didn't TMZ have pics yesterday of the first reported mistress, Rachel Uchitel packing her bags and moving from her place...Maybe she and Cheetah are meeting up someplace and Tiger needs his stuff. TMZ didn't you watch to see where she was going. We count on you.

Reggie in Atlanta

The alleged tiger video is out!!! I knew they couldn't block it. I can't tell which mistress it is but it is definitely Tiger...

maria

Okay, don't take this the wrong way folks! Let's look at his childhood and upbringing in his family. I strongly believe since the age of 4, his father intended for Tiger woods not Cheetah to focus and develop his social networking around one thing. And, is that, GOLF! Why? To make his mom and dad $$$$; so, now here comes Tiger growing-up to be groomed as one of the youngest and most infamous golf players of today. His circle of life was ummmm, let me see, oh yea, his father day in and out, eat, sleep golf. I am positive that his math equations involved, golf clubs and balls and how many catty's he can hire and fire. Well, what I am say, folks is this; we have his father passing, he seeks a mate to replace that void which is now hi wife. Then, he begins his little life transgressions of having women that he's never had an opportunity to date or even have a normal life and relationship with. So, I believe, he needs therapy and by-the-way, some people are playing this race card with him. Give me a break! I don't see African American in him and never have since his first appearance on the Johnny Carson show, what I see is a human being period. So, some of you African Americans that are trashing him and playing that race card with him. Go to hell!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

How in Gods name did they get this pic? Please tell me it's not true that Isleworth people are as tacky as some say. If you are really that rich then you shouldn't have needs to get paid for pics or spend time taking them. It's tacky and the rich on the other side of town would never even think about it. I wonder if it's not the residents of Isleworth then is it the security guards? You know jobs are hard to come by. Someone in Isleworth should look into this because Isleworth reputation is going down the drain.

Tiger fan

Who cares! Everyone stop acting like your his best friend and you know him. You didn't know him when you liked him...so why do you care now? Get over it! All the girls can sell themselves out for a few bucks and no one will ever hear their name again. In three months he will be winning major events again.

Steve

MARIA

Making excuses for inexcusable behavior is a lawyers job, not yours. As Baretta would say, "don't do the crime if you cant do the time"

Sam

It's not "who's"-it should be "whose"

FOR REAL

enough is enough leave this f!ck!ing man alone.that little bimbo a$$ wife is not dum as you think she is. that b!tch set this all up and what i noticed is that she must have been one of his hookers too she just bared the f!ucking kids. go find some dirt on her you will be suprise what you find. tiger tell that ho ho good bye or put up and shut up.

christi

I feel sorry for all of them. Tiger, Elin, the kids...Funny though, I really felt bad for all these women until I saw the Today show this morning.

maria

Hey man! Think about it; I am not trying to make excuses for him, I believe he does have his priorities mixed-up and shouldn't have allowed himself to get married. He's just not ready for marriage. So, true, what he has done is against all beliefs in society, but, let's not condemn him alone, if you know what I mean. To mend his actions will take many long years of hard work with his wife; if she decides to remain married to him. Personally, I don't believe she should remain married to him. She's young and more than likely can "MILK" him for a lot of $$$. Yes, I agree, I didn't know him, but, it's basic psychology and I have seen many men go through this once the focus on college studies, attain their Masters, get married 1-2 years after this and holding a job that they forgot about having a single life altogether, then meet their soul mate and get married. He and many men of committed the SIN of Adultry and God doesn't like UGLY. He needs to get some help!

Steve

Soulmates aren't usually found serving drinks in a bar, or in motel rooms or parking lots

Snake

Hey wait.

Web posts list that Tiger also likes threesomes.
By now he's organizing the full scramble tournament.

He's already got about 3 female foursomes
of blondes signed up on his hosted TiGGRRRRR International
Open, where the players get own Wood and a pair of Nike
TP Balls on each hole.

The purse is big, and he's backed up by his President at Team Tiger/Tiger Inc. who takes care of the bookings and reservations
for the tournament.

Final stop is the "Race to Dubai", where the top 10
performers will be able to live in Tiger's Hosted Harem,
courtesy of Tiger's sponsors.