Tila's Ex: The Engagement Ring is a Fake!

12/11/2009 5:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Alleged Johnson & Johnson burgl-heir Casey Johnson is staring down another serious accusation -- according to her ex, the giant "diamond" engagement ring Casey gave to Tila Tequila is not only used ... it's a FAKE.

Tila's Ex: The Engagement Ring is a Fake!

Socialite Courtenay Semel -- who claims Johnson let her wear the exact same ring back when they were dating (pictured top left) -- tells us, "the engagement ring given to Tequila by Johnson was not purchased for her ... It is absolutely not real as Casey is well aware."

But Tila claims Semel is full of it, telling us via text message, "My fianceé just bought it for me and today she just bought me another 5 karat canary ring."

MJ

She claimed that the ring was 17 carats...then she said 10 at the Snoop red carpet...then she got a 2 carat pink pinky ring and now a 5 carat canary ring.

This chick is nuts...I kinda weirdly followed the twitter bs with the assault and had a few quick chats with her telling her she had to have a lot of proof regarding it and told her that if alcohol was involved she was SOL. Guess what?

And now the allegations with the E factory, raping/drugging minors.

Meanwhile her Tila Army is retreating.

I saw a stream she had going for hours where she kept looking into the camera as she walked by in a parka (in California indoors) saying "are you still here"...I could totally tell she was on something like that goes up your nose and is popular with those hollyweird folk.

I hope her and PH Implode in the next year...does anyone in HW have any talent?

Deb

When will these talentless hoe's go away, Between the the Kim's, Chloes and the rest, it's a sorry world. Tiger is now on that list! So sad.

QueenOfTrashin

Anyone that knows anything about joo-ree could see that it was a fake.

ex lax

send them all far away casey,tila,lindsey,courtenay,an sam away on a slow boat to china,with nothing to eat but each other

A Person

Crazy psycho ho. She needs help... Make a reality show about that. They can tie her up and sedate her while shoving pills down her throat. And she'd do it too, as long as she's getting paid.

love her!

Tila everything about you is a 110% lie. You are fake. You are a liar. You are a collector of fake things well at least you have a hobby. Piece of trash!

skeezy

I don't have a fake diamond ring to give her, but I can give her a nice pearl necklace...

Dave Brown

I found a great selection of diamond engagement rings at http://www.diamondsonweb.com/engagement/engagement.mhtml

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2